Everything Attachments WOW!!!

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
I ordered a couple of suppressors from Thunderbeast Arms yesterday and they won't be built until March or April of next year. They're just small titanium tubes but that's how far out these things are. I have an FFL 07/02 and SOT so the waiting period is only a few weeks once TBAC submits the Form 3 to the ATF, but for non SOTs the wait will be 18 to 20 months in all.
Nice. I am on month 9 of waiting for a Dead Air that is sitting in jail.
Might order a YHM Turbo K today and start the wait all over again.
Always enjoy seeing your Montana pictures.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: it will be way more money.

or a lot CHEAPER !

2by4s are 1/3rd they were 2 months ago up here.....
steel's dropping as well

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Nice. I am on month 9 of waiting for a Dead Air that is sitting in jail.
Might order a YHM Turbo K today and start the wait all over again.
Always enjoy seeing your Montana pictures.
I like Dead Air products. I have four of the SANDMAN models.

Thanks for the Montana comment and I'll take the liberty of posting another photo or two. The photo below shows my property bathed in sunlight. It was 46F at the house this morning and feels like fall already. The seasons change so quickly here and now I'm feeling pressure to get ready for winter.

My neighbor has 160 acres, some of which I get to enjoy, and he's here for a month. He cut up a bunch of firewood for me and told me I can pull my new dump trailer across his field to get it once he's shown me where it is. We laughed about how striking an orange tractor will be crossing his field. He has a John Deere so we joked about that too.

home2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
I like Dead Air products. I have four of the SANDMAN models.

Thanks for the Montana comment and I'll take the liberty of posting another photo or two. The photo below shows my property bathed in sunlight. It was 46F at the house this morning and feels like fall already. The seasons change so quickly here and now I'm feeling pressure to get ready for winter.

My neighbor has 160 acres, some of which I get to enjoy, and he's here for a month. He cut up a bunch of firewood for me and told me I can pull my new dump trailer across his field to get it once he's shown me where it is. We laughed about how striking an orange tractor will be crossing his field. He has a John Deere so we joked about that too.

View attachment 64954
I love seeing your WY pictures too. We drove from KY to West Yellowstone, down to Grand Tetons this summer on vacation. It was our first time in WY, and we were blown away by it's beauty. We stopped in Laramie for a picnic lunch. The sun was shining, 0% humidity (at least it felt like 0% by my KY standards!), and 70*. Absolutely perfect! Then my wife reminded me that WY winters are pretty harsh...lol

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I love seeing your WY pictures too. We drove from KY to West Yellowstone, down to Grand Tetons this summer on vacation. It was our first time in WY, and we were blown away by it's beauty. We stopped in Laramie for a picnic lunch. The sun was shining, 0% humidity (at least it felt like 0% by my KY standards!), and 70*. Absolutely perfect! Then my wife reminded me that WY winters are pretty harsh...lol
😂 Yes, WY is a lovely state but I live in MT. The drive from Bozeman past Big Sky and down to West Yellowstone is gorgeous. I can no longer stand the combination of heat and humidity having lived in Hawaii for 23 years. I'm not a fan of heat either, but when the humidity is low a shade tree or shadow makes a huge difference on a hot day.

MattN03

Equipment
Sep 5, 2016
KY
😂 Yes, WY is a lovely state but I live in MT. The drive from Bozeman past Big Sky and down to West Yellowstone is gorgeous. I can no longer stand the combination of heat and humidity having lived in Hawaii for 23 years. I'm not a fan of heat either, but when the humidity is low a shade tree or shadow makes a huge difference on a hot day.
Doh! Well, MT looks beautiful too! lol

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Doh! Well, MT looks beautiful too! lol
It's all good. 😊 The secret is out and everyone is moving here, or so it seems. 35F at the house this morning and it's still August.

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
It's all good. 😊 The secret is out and everyone is moving here, or so it seems. 35F at the house this morning and it's still August.
Sounds wonderful.
Did just that drive you're describing last year. Stopped in Bozeman for lunch had a good conversation with the folks next to us; they were not happy about some of the recent transplants. Need to get back to Sheel's downtown and get a pair of their custom work boots.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
You can thank,,, welll you know how I feel but yeah,, stuff its hard pressed to find,,, thanks joe
Short memory Skeet’s, a lot of this started with the last administration screwing everything up with tariffs and mishandling Covid and everything else. Then you add all the current political infighting between parties not getting anything done, neither party is any better than the other, and we have a total mess.

• Haha

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
BAP ,,,, add all the current political infighting between parties not getting anything done, neither party is any better than the other, and we have a total mess. I agree with you on some of this, but this administration is a bloody train wreck happening right before our eyes,, again just MHO

Reactions: 6 users

BobInSD

Equipment
L5740
Jun 23, 2020
South Dakota
I ordered a 66" grapple on April 12 and paid in full. I was told 12-14 weeks. I talked to them on July 29 and was told I was 4th on the list and I would be getting it in about 3 weeks. I called again today, Aug. 19. I was told I was 3rd on the list and it would be 2-3 more weeks!! If they told me the truth today🤔🤥, by my count, it will be 22 weeks!!!! This is just REDICOULOUS!!!
Don't worry, they didn't.

• Haha

Jasper2018

Equipment
Kubota L3130. LA723 FEL, L3901 HST, LA525, bush hog rotary cutter,
May 25, 2021
Florida
Received email from EA stating the ssqa has shipped.
Problem is the adapter plate for my bucket is 3 weeks out (coming from Long). Ordered together.
Grapple 4 weeks out from talking with them today.
Hate to see the waite on tiller I want to order.

MattN03

Equipment
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Problem is the adapter plate for my bucket is 3 weeks out (coming from Long). Ordered together.
When did you order? I ordered my Wicked 55 on 4/23. Hoping it'll be here sometime in September.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
I ordered a Sicma T10 66" tiller from them a couple of months ago. Came in about 4 weeks. Now the grapple is another matter. ordered a Wicked 55 on 4/5 . . .

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
man either you guys have a heckuva lot of patience or the jobs for the grapples ain't 'time sensitive'...5-6 months ,is, well 1/2 a friggin year.
one thing for sure, you ain't got my better half as your better half......them grapple jobs WOULD be done...
I've been doing the math (nice rain here now...) I can bang out a grapple in less than 8hrs, so 3 a day, if I sub out the cutting,can double it after I 'retool/setup' the shop and remove phone from wall.No shortage of steel, hydraulics or 'nuts and bolts' here

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
man either you guys have a heckuva lot of patience or the jobs for the grapples ain't 'time sensitive'...5-6 months ,is, well 1/2 a friggin year.
one thing for sure, you ain't got my better half as your better half......them grapple jobs WOULD be done...
I've been doing the math (nice rain here now...) I can bang out a grapple in less than 8hrs, so 3 a day, if I sub out the cutting,can double it after I 'retool/setup' the shop and remove phone from wall.No shortage of steel, hydraulics or 'nuts and bolts' here
You should start a company and show EA how it’s done.

I think most here, the tractor is a hobby so to speak. Sure, we all want our attachments, but that pile of logs or brush will be there next year. Hell, I haven’t even started mine in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

MattN03

Equipment
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Yep, my primary use for the grapple is for personal use on my 16 acres. I'd rather have it sooner, but I can wait. There are always plenty of other projects to keep me busy...