Everything Attachments WOW!!!

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
I ordered a 66" grapple on April 12 and paid in full. I was told 12-14 weeks. I talked to them on July 29 and was told I was 4th on the list and I would be getting it in about 3 weeks. I called again today, Aug. 19. I was told I was 3rd on the list and it would be 2-3 more weeks!! If they told me the truth today🤔🤥, by my count, it will be 22 weeks!!!! This is just REDICOULOUS!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
I’m not sure what’s going on there that doesn’t seem to be a problem at three other vendors I’ve purchased from since May, including a King Kutter Box Blade that made it here in under two weeks and a Cultipacker I ordered Sunday that’s being delivered tomorrow. I was told last week by EA it would be 3-1/2 months for a Single Bottom Plow so I’ll shop for that elsewhere too.

Scouterhollow

Equipment
ZD25 LX2610 JD425 DR Lawn Vac
Aug 19, 2021
Caulfield, MO.
I’m not sure what’s going on there that doesn’t seem to be a problem at three other vendors I’ve purchased from since May, including a King Kutter Box Blade that made it here in under two weeks and a Cultipacker I ordered Sunday that’s being delivered tomorrow. I was told last week by EA it would be 3-1/2 months for a Single Bottom Plow so I’ll shop for that elsewhere too.
I've been hearing everybody has to pay up front when placing an order with EA. That's a lot of money they get to play with when people have to wait 4-5 months for their equipment. I was going to order a Wicked 55 grapple. Think I'll look around for something else.

Reactions: 1 user

Borane4

Equipment
M4-071
Dec 16, 2020
Texas
My Wicked 66" took 24 weeks total. When I bought it in Feb 2021 the estimate was 12 weeks. It's pretty cool, but they have not been able to get ahead of their production delays. Mine was also redesigned after I bought it and does not have DOM pipe spanning the upper teeth. Instead it has a flat plate that has been bent into a U-shape. There's videos about this on YT

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Travis at EA called me less than 30 mins. after I made my post. I appreciate the issues he is dealing with. Nothing in my post was dishonest or inaccurate. My frustration is real although it comes from more than just this issue. It showed in my post. I've had several problems not related to my order (fire, death in my family, delay in home construction) I took that out on EA. For my over enthusiastic REDICOULOUS, I apologize although I am disappointed in the length of time my money is tied up in a tool I now desperately need. Looks like 4 more weeks to delivery.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Maybe they can't hire anyone cause your 'free cheeses' programs are paying people waaay too much to just sit around ??
Don't understand the high price for steel either. Hmmm , if there's a high demand for a product,normally mfrs go into 'high gear' and fulfill customers orders.
On the other side of the road.... I can buy 2by4 x 8s at Homedepot now for $4.78 ! Still >$10 at Turkstar and Lowes though .....

Reactions: 3 users

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
Sorry but a phone call from Travis doesn’t explain the over promise and under produce. I was thinking about a landscape rake from them. I think I will wait until this production issue works it’s way out before I consider something from them. Don’t dispute the quality but that is not the customer service I am looking for. Especially when they take your money upfront.

Reactions: 4 users

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
These are definitely different times. Certain steel is hard to get and if you get it you are going to pay. Summer time is when most people take their vacations and if you have good employees, you let them take them. My daughter works for a decent size machine/fab shop and they are 14 weeks out on stuff right now. Getting calls from new customers desperate to find someone to fill an order. Told them they were 14 weeks out and they jumped on that saying that is the shortest time they have found. Ouch!

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Maybe they can't hire anyone cause your 'free cheeses' programs are paying people waaay too much to just sit around ??
Don't understand the high price for steel either. Hmmm , if there's a high demand for a product,normally mfrs go into 'high gear' and fulfill customers orders.
On the other side of the road.... I can buy 2by4 x 8s at Homedepot now for $4.78 ! Still >$10 at Turkstar and Lowes though .....

we seem to have quite the labor shortage thanks to the CERB payouts.... where my wife works, she has 5 available positions (i think3 are full time supervisor roles). 2 years ago she would have a massive pile of resumes to go through, now she doesnt even have people applying for some of the positions.

• Sad
  • Wow

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Let’s face it, the consumer market is a mess. If you want something, you’re probably gonna have to wait….and be disappointed with inaccurate lead times. Sorry. It’s frustrating as heck and everyone has a right to vent.
However, to expect a different outcome in this environment, is crazy!

I’ve been waiting for my new SuperDuty truck since April. Ford told the dealer it was supposed to go into production next Monday. Yet, it hasn’t been scheduled and I still don’t have a VIN #. Oh well. There’s a chip shortage, labor shortage, material shortage, logistics issues, etc…
My new truck will get here when it gets here…and I’ll be happy when it does.

If you really really need something, buy it second hand because what ever it is…it’s available now.

Mike

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Mike, better build a truckport for your new ride,soon....
..nighbour's ride had 14K+ damage done to it by 'Mother Nature' aka hail ! seems Ford 'aircraft grade' aluminum won't repel a few 1000 baby balls of ice.....
I've seen smoooother golfballs than his ride.

as for 'shortages' , I see two things, 1 - profiteering by some companies and the guvs, 2- no one works like they used to....

guys building house next door have 'bankers hours' and never work saturday. In the good old days, you'd work from 7AM until job was done or sunset, ALWAYS worked Saturday. I wonder how ANY nails get hammered in when 'they' are texting, cheking email, etc..... Now I'm not saying EVERYONE's guilty, just those I can see here in my part of the world.

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
Oh boy you've kicked the hornets' nest again.

My feelings on delays in shipping change on whether I"ve prepaid for the product or not.
These are extraordinary times for the supply chains.

Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You can thank,,, welll you know how I feel but yeah,, stuff its hard pressed to find,,, thanks joe

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I ordered a couple of suppressors from Thunderbeast Arms yesterday and they won't be built until March or April of next year. They're just small titanium tubes but that's how far out these things are. I have an FFL 07/02 and SOT so the waiting period is only a few weeks once TBAC submits the Form 3 to the ATF, but for non SOTs the wait will be 18 to 20 months in all.

Last edited:

Bmarty

Equipment
MX6000
Apr 12, 2021
Texas
I work for a large family run American company that only buys US steel, even before the tariffs, when it was more expensive to do so. We were just told today that the US steel companies are not increasing production. These wait times are just the beginning. Get ready for a rough year ahead.

My suggestion is to just be patient, but get your orders in now. Prices will go up significantly and wait times will increase more so than what they are now. All of these companies are trying to sell you product but they are experiencing the exact same things we are, they place an order for raw materials and get told a date, they in turn tell you a date, the materials don’t come in, your product gets delayed.
Just have some courtesy and patience when dealing the people that are actually working and not sitting at home to get you your products.

Also for those companies that buy from China, look into China’s zero tolerance policy regarding COVID and think about how many steel companies will be closed along with port delays etc. etc.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
re: We were just told today that the US steel companies are not increasing production.

well why NOT . STELCO sure as heck did when I worked there inthe 70s/80s.....

oh wait.. if they made more steel, the price would go down.....

still trying to figure out what to do with 6' sections of 7by7 thick wall tubing,bout 150# each, they don't move too easily...
price of studs(2by4by8) is now less than $5 instead of the $12+ 2-3 months ago. seems IF the public STOPS buying high priced stuff, 'magically' the price returns down somewhat to normal.....

trueg50

Equipment
B2601
Jul 1, 2020
Vermont
Yep, I ordered a Super Splitter in April, I got it in late July. The story is the same for pretty much ANYTHING outdoor related (ATV's, boats, snowshoes, etc..). I see it for work as well; laptops and monitors that would normally be stocked and "ready to ship" and all getting 2-3 month delays.

Watch the Messicks videos on the shortages; the summary is, "Buy long before you might need it". Short supply and huge demand/sales is a recipe for long delays.

PT 1 Inventory Shortages?? What can I buy right now? - YouTube

Follow up Inventory Shortage Follow-up Details - YouTube

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
Buying into EA products now gets you locked into today's prices... I'm sure by the time next year's prices roll out - it will be way more money.

(I would never buy something new so... take this with a gain of salt.) I've always thought EA prices were high, kind of like John Deere... (I understand you are paying for quality products...) I just don't need that level, I'm just playing around with my tractor. I want things to break so I can weld / fix them up.

Thanks for the China's Zero Tolerance note, that was an eye opener...

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
Wow SO glad, now, to have jumped in and bought my kit in 2017.
Order to delivery of whole kit: 10 days.