Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
The Mississippi Department of Employment, Division of Labor Standards claimed a small rancher was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.
GOV’T AGENT: “I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.”
RANCHER: ”Well, there’s my hired hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board. Then there’s the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.”
GOV’T AGENT: “That’s the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one.”
RANCHER: “That would be me.”

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A couple had been married nearly 10 years and had 2 beautiful little blonde daughters. They decided to try one more time in hopes of having a son. Sure enough the wife soon fell pregnant and delivered a fine healthy son. Unfortunately it was a very ugly child. The father went to the nursery and when he saw the baby with his name on it he went back and confronted his wife and said "We have 2 beautiful daughters now you deliver the worlds ugliest son. Have you been fooling around on me?" The wife just smiled and said "Not this time."

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A young man name Tom finally invited his mom to his apartment for dinner and to meet his roommate. The mom got there and found a very nice dinner laid out and that his son's roommate was a beautiful young woman named Julie. Over dinner they talked and Julie and her son assured her Julie was just a roommate and there was nothing going on between them. The lady left after dinner and the next day Julie could not find the silver ladle she had used in the gravy the night before. She looked everywhere but could not find it so finally asked Tom if he thought his mom might have taken it. She was very upset as it was part of a very expensive set. Finally Tom sent his mom an e-mail and said "Mom, I'm not saying you took Julie's ladle but if you know anything about it could you let us know?" Shortly thereafter she got a reply from his mom who said "I'm not saying I know anything about the silver ladle and I am also not saying there is anything romantic going on between you and Julie but I will say if Julie were sleeping in her own bed she'd know where her silver ladle is.

Reactions: 1 user