Daily Chuckle

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Q: What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?
A: The Americans licked the British!

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Powerball lottery is up to its biggest jackpot ever! 3 tanks of gas and 4 cans of baby formula.:rolleyes:

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
View attachment 82748

i really don’t mind it though 😂
I don't miss the days of gas guzzling, undependable, noisy and stinky exhaust cars that don't last and require constant tinkering and repairs to keep working. I like going to the Thursday car meet ups to check out the cars I desired as a teenager, but I don't want to own one.

Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I don't miss the days of gas guzzling, undependable, noisy and stinky exhaust cars that don't last and require constant tinkering and repairs to keep working. I like going to the Thursday car meet ups to check out the cars I desired as a teenager, but I don't want to own one.
I do mike. I love the old gas guzzler, tire smoking, loud, lead fume spewing cars. And I know your eyes will roll and think what a jerk. Thing is cars today have no soul, everyone is just like the next and unless you look at the moniker, you cant tell them apart. Back inthe day you cold tell a Ford from a Chevy from a MOPAR, 100 yards away, or just by the sound of the engine, now its just a buzz as they go by. Yes I would love to have another big block MOPAR, or GTO, or 428 side oiler, or a 67 XKE in the garage that I had to tune before I went out for a ride. But its the soul of the car, the quest for fun and the remembrance of our youth.

Reactions: 6 users

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
I do mike. I love the old gas guzzler, tire smoking, loud, lead fume spewing cars. And I know your eyes will roll and think what a jerk. Thing is cars today have no soul, everyone is just like the next and unless you look at the moniker, you cant tell them apart. Back inthe day you cold tell a Ford from a Chevy from a MOPAR, 100 yards away, or just by the sound of the engine, now its just a buzz as they go by. Yes I would love to have another big block MOPAR, or GTO, or 428 side oiler, or a 67 XKE in the garage that I had to tune before I went out for a ride. But its the soul of the car, the quest for fun and the remembrance of our
I do mike. I love the old gas guzzler, tire smoking, loud, lead fume spewing cars. And I know your eyes will roll and think what a jerk. Thing is cars today have no soul, everyone is just like the next and unless you look at the moniker, you cant tell them apart. Back inthe day you cold tell a Ford from a Chevy from a MOPAR, 100 yards away, or just by the sound of the engine, now its just a buzz as they go by. Yes I would love to have another big block MOPAR, or GTO, or 428 side oiler, or a 67 XKE in the garage that I had to tune before I went out for a ride. But its the soul of the car, the quest for fun and the remembrance of our youth.
Right on Skeets. I'm 80 years old and I just bought a '77 Chrysler Cordoba. I love tinkering with it. It takes me back to the good old days. I've driven Mopars since 1970 when I bought a new Roadrunner.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I don't think you are a jerk Skeets, it's whatever floats your boat! I like the old cars, I'd just rather be out on my FJR riding the twisties instead of standing around pumping gas and making repairs!

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users