Daily Chuckle

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I don't think you are a jerk Skeets, it's whatever floats your boat! I like the old cars, I'd just rather be out on my FJR riding the twisties instead of standing around pumping gas and making repairs!
I hear you I use to love my Hayabusa too and after I scared the snot out of my self with it,, front wheel came up after shifting into 6th gear, I traded it in for the geezer glide, low slow and not to bad,, but when they rip half your guts out and replace joints, the fun becomes a moot point. Enjoy it while you can my friend,,, And remember something a very old rider ( may he rest in peace) use to say,,,, Ride as if you were invisible

Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Skeets and Mikester - certainly understand both views. Skeets and I have talked about soul.

Helped move these a few weeks ago. True to form, not re-badged.

The 500/428 was just puking gas from the carburetor. We pushed it out of the building, and had a fire extinguisher handy…..

A colleague found front bolts on the carb/bowl were loose. All good after snugging up. Cars are worth more than I am….

That said, my 2005 FXDI Harley was damned near maintenance free, and didn’t require any special understanding to ride. First experience with EFI on a motorcycle. Had to re-learn about riding when 30 degrees, and not allowing enough warm up time.

AAAB0029-FB1E-4802-B241-078B6889EC8E.jpeg

D48A4F88-AEFF-4486-9946-7619839968BD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Why couldn’t I have been alive back then 😔
Well I was and I can tell ya it was great well what I can remember. I'm a little disappointed though, they keep warning us about flash backs but at almost 66 still nothing...actually very disappointed. :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
An Englishman and an Irishman go into a bakery.
The Englishman steals three buns and puts them into his pockets and leaves. He says to the Irishman: “That took great skill and guile to steal those buns. The owner didn’t even see me.”

“That’s just simple thievery,” the Irishman replied. “I’ll show you how to do it the honest way and get the same results.”

The Irishman then proceeded to call out the owner of the bakery and says: “Sir, I want to show you a magic trick.” The owner was intrigued so he came over to see the magic trick.

The Irishman asked him for a bun and then he proceeded to eat it. He asked two more times and after eating them again the owner says: “Okay my friend, where’s the magic trick?”

The Irishman then said: “Look in the Englishman’s pockets.”

Reactions: 1 user

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
I admit it, I visit this website mainly for the ads.;)
OTT ad.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users