Daily Chuckle

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
Well, I was at Walgreens again yesterday in line to pick another prescription. I was hoping not repeat the same experience from the previous visit. To my relief, the lady in front of me seemed like a regular person. Until I noticed her fingernails. They were highly manicured, at least an inch long and curled in a claw like shape. When I saw that, my first thought "what can she do with her hands with such long fingernails?" As soon as she moved off of the line, I got my answer. While I was getting my prescription, I noticed that she had seen a dime on the floor. She reached over with one hand and she could not pick up the dime with her fingernails nor fingers. She tried with the other hand and she could not pick it up either. Then she tried with both thumbs and then with both index fingers and all she managed was to slide the coin around on the floor. After a couple of minutes she gave up and left. By then I was already exhausted watching her struggle. I got my prescription and left. The coin was left there since I had forgotten about it anyway.

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Until I noticed her fingernails. They were highly manicured, at least an inch long and curled in a claw like shape. When I saw that, my first thought "what can she do with her hands with such long fingernails?"
Don't even think about her bathroom procedures! 🤮

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
She may have been really focused to getting that dime because it probably took about 1,000 of them to get those nails done up!

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
I appreciate that most here still know of it. That story resonates with me and I am not sure I would play it different. Horrible to think about all round.

Regardless, Happy Fathers Day to all of you that are honored with that Title.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I took my Tesla into Jiffy Lube for an oil and filter change, and the kid that works there spent 20 minutes looking for the filter and drain plug while the manager and I watched. More fun than going to the mall to look at the old women going into Victoria's Secret thinking that what they buy will turn back the clock.