Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Maybe I've said it before but why do eggs come in a flimsy styro carton and it takes a chainsaw to open a package of batteries?? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Two married couples had been friends for decades, and decided to go out for dinner to celebrate both their 50th wedding anniversaries. While waiting for their meals to be served, they lapsed into the conversational routine of older couples; men talking together, wives talking together. First man was asking his friend about his memory. "Mine's getting worse" he says. "How about yours?" Second man; "ours was getting worse too but we went to this memory doctor, and he's really helped". First man; "oh yeah, what's his name?" Second man, "let me see, he taught us this association game to play to remember things. What's that big flower with the red blossoms that has thorns?" "You mean a rose", his friend asks? "Yeah - that's it" his buddy says. He turns to his wife of 50 years and says, "Rose, whats that memory doctor's name again?"

Reactions: 1 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A young man had a stable job and income and decided he wanted to get married and settle down. He was dating 3 women and liked them all so decided on a test to see which was most compatible for a lifetime mate. He gave each $5,000 and told them to use it as they saw fit.

The first lady went out and got a complete makeover with dental, Botox, hair color/styling and bought a complete new outfit. When they went out on their next date she told him "I did all this for you because I wanted you to be proud of me." He was very pleased.

The second lady spent all the money on gifts for the man and got him new golf clubs, hunting and fishing gear and clothes and presented it back to him and told him "I wanted you to really enjoy yourself and I love to see you doing the things you enjoy." He was very happy with her choices.

The third lady studied the market carefully and invested the money and quickly doubled the money, returned the original investment to him and set up accounts in both their names to keep the additional income rolling in. The man was amazed and very happy and impressed with her diligence and money management.

He sat down and reviewed all the things he had learned about each of the three women and finally made the hard choice about which to marry. He selected the one with the biggest boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users