Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Here is a story about a husband and wife sitting around the table one Sunday morning, drinking coffee and reading the paper…

The man sniffles.

The wife asks, "are you OK?"

He says, "yes I am fine."

A few moments later he sniffles again.

She asks, "are you sure you are not coming down with something."

He answers, "I am fine, I was just reminiscing."

She gleefully asks, "Oh, what about?"

He quietly says, "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car and pointed his shot gun at me and said, 'young man either you are going to marry my daughter or you are going to spend the next ten years in prison.'"

She chuckles and says, "Oh yeah, I remember daddy doing that."

He lowers his paper, tears are welling up in his eyes and starting to roll down his cheeks as he says, "I would have gotten out today."

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That tesla driver is absolutely stupid. And the idiot employee at the rental company should have never let the customer leave with the generator being pulled behind that car.

That hitch rating on the tesla can't be more then maybe 1,000lbs. That generator weighs about 5,000lbs.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
That tesla driver is absolutely stupid. And the idiot employee at the rental company should have never let the customer leave with the generator being pulled behind that car.

That hitch rating on the tesla can't be more then maybe 1,000lbs. That generator weighs about 5,000lbs.
I'm assuming you know it was a joke, but the reality of it is Tesla Model X has a maximum tow capacity of 5,000lbs when properly setup and comes standard with 3,800lbs tow capacity. Although towing, I believe it reduce the range down to 100-150 miles vs the almost 300 miles when not towing.

Edited: corrected typo

Last edited:

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I'm assuming you know it was a joke, but the reality of it is Tesla Model X has a maximum tow capacity of 5,000lbs when probably setup and comes standard with 3,800lbs tow capacity. Although towing, I believe it reduce the range down to 100-150 miles vs the almost 300 miles when not towing.
and you can’t drive it with the charge cord plugged in