Daily Chuckle

shelkol

Equipment
bx-2200, Woods BH6000 backhoe, Tach-N-Go quick attach bucket, snow blower
Nov 12, 2015
Westford, Massachusetts
shelkol.com
I thought Lisa Simpson was the smart one...I guess she never made it out of grade school in order to fail high school chemistry?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+batteries+work
It all depends on the type of battery. Yes, some do generate electricity chemically. But most of the one used in hybrid and EV cars only store energy. That energy that comes from gas, coal, nuclear, solar, wind, etc. So unless you specifically charge those batteries from solar or wind, they are not zero emission.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
the things we see 😂😂😂
I'm a pump mechanic. Sewer bypasses, creek bypasses, draining quarries, municipal water, etc......

Years ago we were doing a sewer bypass in Little Rock. Got a service call on christmas eve, the pump wouldn't pump.

Disconnected the suction line and shined a flashlight up into the pump.

The reached in with a long pry bar and plucked out a tee shirt, pair of blue jeans, some socks and undy' 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Informed the customer that cleaning out the intake on the pump is their responsibility and handed them a bill. Triple time since it was the holiday.

Fast forward to the end of the job. Went down to load up the hoses and drag the pump back to the shop.

They had a whole laundry basket worth of men's clothes (similar sizes) in a pile next to the pump.

I figure someone ticked off their significant other and the "other" dumped all his clothes down a manhole 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 user