Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Some little kid came to the door tonight, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he was supposed to be. I said, "what are you dressed up as"? His reply was that he was a pirate with his little lispy voice. I asked him where his buccaneers were. His reply was "under my bucken hat!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

sagor

Equipment
BX25, BX2750D, BX2760A, 5' back blade
Jan 9, 2017
Sudbury, ON, Canada
While we're on parrots...I have a true short story that makes me laugh whenever someone mentions parrots.

about 20 years ago, my wife and I were busy planting a large maple tree in our yard. It was a very warm early summer evening. My neighbor's live-in daughter probably about 22 Y/O at the time came riding up our driveway on her young son's bicycle to speak with us. This young woman was a sexy fit looking blonde with long tan legs, wearing a tank and the tightest/shortest white gym shorts that she could fit in to. Nothing under the shorts.

Sitting on her son's bicycle seat, her long legs spread wide open because the seat was way to low for her. She claimed that she had lost her bird and asked me ..."Steve, have you seen my parrot?"

I was dumbfounded (so was my wife). It was a real struggle for me to not bust out laughing. I told her no, that I don't know anything about her parrot.

When she was out of earshot, I told my wife who was standing right there...that I almost pointed to her crotch and told her..."why yes, Tammy! I have seen your parrot, it's right there looking at me"!
Reminds me of my then girlfriend's 17 y/o sister sitting on the lawn with me in her short white shorts and tank top. All I can think of was the song "Paradise by the dashboard light" by meatloaf. No further details...
Sigh....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

m32825

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Jul 12, 2013
Central FL
Reminds me of my then girlfriend's 17 y/o sister sitting on the lawn with me in her short white shorts and tank top. All I can think of was the song "Paradise by the dashboard light" by meatloaf. No further details...
Sigh....
Sounds like you remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday...

Reactions: 1 user