Daily Chuckle

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Who wants that? I would rather have a clean wholesome relationship with a real woman. Just like with my wife of 40 years.
Well after 50 years plus with the same woman and never having the desire to cheat even once, I might say I could be up for it now that I am almost in my late 70s...!!! LOL.

Don't expect to have the chance though...Oh well...

Reactions: 1 users

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
All know is some of those BOREING girls were pretty wild in the back seat at the drive in
So, you are saying those non pierced girls had some pretty poor morals.
STDs were around long before women with tattoos and piercings were common.

Sometimes you should get to know a person BEFORE you make your judgements.
My kid with the most piercings and several tattoos has a masters degree, is a G13 in the federal system and can out shoot most of the men I know. Call her anything less than mam and her Airborne Capt. (ret) will help her clean your clock.

And now back to some funny stuff.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
So, you are saying those non pierced girls had some pretty poor morals.
STDs were around long before women with tattoos and piercings were common.

Sometimes you should get to know a person BEFORE you make your judgements.
My kid with the most piercings and several tattoos has a masters degree, is a G13 in the federal system and can out shoot most of the men I know. Call her anything less than mam and her Airborne Capt. (ret) will help her clean your clock.

And now back to some funny stuff.
Well mikie I know their morals weren't any different than that of girls, when I rode with a club.
Some good, some bad, and some in between. Some had tats and piercing's that was nothing to grade their behavior on.
And good for your kid, I was a 13/6 when I was forcibly retired from the govt, and there were some pretty loose morals there.
And FYI both my girls can out shoot me and there hubbies if they want to. And you should well be proud of her, but you dont have the corner on being proud of your kid.
Oh and it is spelled Ma'am

Reactions: 1 user

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Well mikie I know their morals weren't any different than that of girls, when I rode with a club.
Some good, some bad, and some in between. Some had tats and piercing's that was nothing to grade their behavior on.
And good for your kid, I was a 13/6 when I was forcibly retired from the govt, and there were some pretty loose morals there.
And FYI both my girls can out shoot me and there hubbies if they want to. And you should well be proud of her, but you dont have the corner on being proud of your kid.
Oh and it is spelled Ma'am
LMAO ! Hey Skeets, it is spelled 'their'. Talking sure is easier than spelling.

• Haha

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Bymers, where do you get all of these...they crack me up!
Some get sent to me, others I just find on various websites. My friends know I have a weird sense of humor so they are always emailing me stuff.

Glad you enjoy them, the goal is to help someone have a little bit better of a day by giving them a chuckle and putting a smile on his/her face.

Reactions: 5 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
OK a bit political but it will make you think.....

Q: What did Liberals use before candles?

A: Electricity

• Haha