45B877C7-CEE5-4491-B637-9CAE005AE6CC.png

Reactions: 6 users

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
In the span of 11 years 115 people died in weightlifting accidents at gyms.
In that same period only 1 person died eating a donut.
Make good choices!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet.

After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says, “Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?”

The third fellow says “I’ll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees.”

The first two guys were amazed. “What happened then?” they asked. “She said, ‘get out from under the bed and fight like a man’...”

Reactions: 1 user

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
A young lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your
problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible.
"My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responded.

The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.
The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots.

Immediately, the female parrots say, "Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims,
"Put the beads away brother, our prayers have been answered!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
While we're on parrots...I have a true short story that makes me laugh whenever someone mentions parrots.

about 20 years ago, my wife and I were busy planting a large maple tree in our yard. It was a very warm early summer evening. My neighbor's live-in daughter probably about 22 Y/O at the time came riding up our driveway on her young son's bicycle to speak with us. This young woman was a sexy fit looking blonde with long tan legs, wearing a tank and the tightest/shortest white gym shorts that she could fit in to. Nothing under the shorts.

Sitting on her son's bicycle seat, her long legs spread wide open because the seat was way to low for her. She claimed that she had lost her bird and asked me ..."Steve, have you seen my parrot?"

I was dumbfounded (so was my wife). It was a real struggle for me to not bust out laughing. I told her no, that I don't know anything about her parrot.

When she was out of earshot, I told my wife who was standing right there...that I almost pointed to her crotch and told her..."why yes, Tammy! I have seen your parrot, it's right there looking at me"!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users