Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Superman and Daredevil are having a get-together and they discuss what they did during the day.
Superman: Well, I was flying over the city, scanning with my X-ray eyes, and would you believe, there I saw Wonder Woman in a secluded field, lying on her back, stark naked with legs spread wide open. I thought this was too a good opportunity to pass, I unzipped myself and flew in with superspeed for some action.
Daredevil: I bet Wonder Woman was quite surprised.
Superman: Yes, but not as much as was the Invisible Man!

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
After a trial had been going on for three days, Harrison, the man accused of committing the crimes, stood up and approached the judge's bench.
"Your honor, I would like to change my plea from 'innocent' to 'guilty' of the charges."
The judge angrily banged his fist on the desk. "If you're guilty, why didn't you say so in the first place and save this court a lot of time and inconvenience?". he demanded.

Harrison looked up wide-eyed and stated, "Well when the trial started, I thought I was innocent, but that was before I heard all the evidence against me."

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. For $100, the cabbie agreed.
Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bed with another man. The husband put a gun to the naked man’s head.
The wife shouted, “Don’t do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money.” “He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake. He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!”
Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, “What would you do?”
The cabbie said, “I’d cover him up with that blanket before he catches a cold.”

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
In antiquity, women who had anxiety, mood swings, and depression were sent by their husbands to the doctor, who diagnosed them with a disease called ′′ hysteria ". Their treatment was based on a ′′ pelvic massage ′′ with the purpose of achieving hysterical paroxysm, now known as orgasm.
There were so many women who began to attend consultations to have their ′′ treatment for hysteria ′′ that doctors at the end of the workday were exhausted and their hands were shaky; that's why they decided to invent a useful device that produced rhythmic vibrations and that hysterical paroxysm was achieved easier and faster in the patient without the need for the common manual massage: this is the origin of the vibrator. At that time it was seen as a healing artifact, even the wealthiest women had them in their homes for when they felt ′′ bouts of hysteria".

Hysteria.jpg