Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I have found that if I'm going to hurt all the time then I might as well hurt doing something useful.

Reactions: 1 user

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I know it is a meme, but thankfully Illinois politicians never miss a chance to collect more money. They have already passed a tax on electrical vehicles ($100 per year) to make up for this lose of money. The original tax was going to be $1,000 per year, but it was defeated and changed to the $100.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the local shopping center and rolled
down the car windows to make sure my Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

She was stretched full-out on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there.

I walked to the curb backward, pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,

"Now you stay. Do you hear me?"

"Stay! Stay!"

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty young BLONDE lady,

gave me a strange look and said, "Why don't you just put it in 'Park'?"

Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Pennsylvania’s Governor Gopher is already working on an annual “mileage tax” on vehicles. Not sure they figured out how to get taxes to make up for people just passing through, truck traffic etc. They are certain to come up with more goofiness.
Well chim they got their stones handed to them on the tolls they wanted to put on the bridges here on the west side of the state. They figured they would rape us that travel the interstate s well as those passing through. Dont worry Im sure they will figure out some other way to rape us

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Rhode Island is already putting up tolls on all the major highways, as they keep building new highways with the money. It will probably be like all those bridges and tunnels that were built in the 20s and 30s, where they said the tolls would go away after they were paid for the construction. I have never seen a politician that didn't like a tax on other people, but would almost always write the laws exempting themselves from it.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
'OLD' IS WHEN...
Your friends compliment you
On your new alligator shoes
And you're barefoot.

Reactions: 1 users

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Well chim they got their stones handed to them on the tolls they wanted to put on the bridges here on the west side of the state. They figured they would rape us that travel the interstate s well as those passing through. Dont worry Im sure they will figure out some other way to rape us
If you have a problem paying road tax, then quit buying cars and trucks. You can't build highways for free, you know.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well yo dont live inthe keystone, better know as the land of potholes,,, there is so much graft in this state you wouldnt believe, there isnt a highway construction company that doesnt have an elected figures finger in the pie some place. And I like everyone else, doesnt mind paying the taxes IF the money goes where it is suppose to, sadly that doesnt happen, and people keep voting the same people back in. When the new governor took office, the first thing he did was raise the gas tax to the highest inthe country. SO they could fix the bridges and roads,,, it aint happend yet for the most part