Daily Chuckle

Apr 7, 2020
US
It's a shitty situation to be in I would imagine.:eek:
We have had no issues with TP or paper towels. Wife bought a case off of Amazon, paper towels, 3 weeks ago. They aren't the best, but they work. They are Scott brand but all the wording on the wrapping is in French. Very interesting. Ain't much but they work and she got a big package of TP at the grocery a week ago.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
We have had no issues with TP or paper towels. Wife bought a case off of Amazon, paper towels, 3 weeks ago. They aren't the best, but they work. They are Scott brand but all the wording on the wrapping is in French. Very interesting. Ain't much but they work and she got a big package of TP at the grocery a week ago.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk
Puts a whole new meaning to taking a we-we.;)

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
Little Johnny comes home from church Sunday afternoon, His mom see's him and exclaims Johnny!! How did you get that black eye? I told you no fighting! What am I going to do with you!!??
Johnny says mom honest I wasn't fighting. My teacher Miss Crabbapple gave me this eye! See me and my friend Bobby was just sitting there when Rev Tarheal finished the service. We all stood up and when Miss Crabbapple stood in front of me and Bobby, her dress was stuck in her butt cheeks so, I reached over and pulled it out for her. That's when she gave me this eye!
Johnny's mom says Johnny you NEVER touch a woman like that!
Next Sunday Johnny comes home from church. His mom see's him and starts yelling Johnny!!! How did you get that second black eye???
Johnny says Well Mom. there we was me and Bobby sitting there. When the Rev Tarheal finished the service. We all stood up and Miss Crabbapples dress was stuck between her butt cheeks again. Bobby reached over and pulled it out. I said Bobby my mom said don't touch a woman like that so I shoved it back in there!

DaTow'd

Equipment
what ever it takes to get the job done
Aug 13, 2013
Bella Coma BC Canada
sad story
Absolutely devastated. A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. And why during this terrible time? He slept with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.