Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Self-Isolation Diary
I'm happy to share.

“My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary"

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!
Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!
Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.
Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.
Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”
Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.
Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.
Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?””

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, "Surely I can't look that old?" Well, you'll love this one:

"My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his DDS diploma on the wall, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High School. "Yes, yes; I did. I'm a MUSTANG;' he gleamed with pride. "When did you graduate?" I asked. He answered, "In 1975. Why do you ask?" "You were in my class!" I exclaimed. He looked at me closely, then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkle faced, fat, gray-haired, decrepit jerk asked, "What subject did·you teach?"

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Safety First When Towing:
If the Harbour Freight come-a-long don't fail and the J hooks don't slip off, I'm sure the safety line around the mirror will keep it on the trailer!:rolleyes:
Regards,

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
To be fair the strap is tied around the mirror only to hold the excess, not where I would have tied it however.