Buyers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadFace

Equipment
B2650, loader, backhoe, scrapper, finish mower, post hole digger
May 16, 2018
Michigan
Well I did my homework. I thought I did anyways. Very disappointed once I started to use my tractor after the break in period. Not because its not big enough or strong enough but the quality. Kubota real hypes their products. I feel I fell for it. If you are in the market for a tractor, before listening to advertisements or talking to a salesman, do your homework. Physically go through and try it out first. If possible talk to a mechanic, not a salesman. Remember its their job to sell. I will never, ever consider a Kubota again. Ever. Way, way, way over priced for the money. There's a lot of success stories out there raving about Kubota. Don't believe everything you read or hear. I'm a very sad owner. Worst of all, I'm stuck with it now.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Ok, I'm a little confused. You say your disappointed with the machine and say "Don't believe the hype".

It would help if you would actually explain why your not happy and the issue with the machine.

AKguy09

Equipment
LX3310/ Cab 1950 F- Cub
Nov 22, 2017
ellicott, colorado
Re: Potential New Owner...

I was in you shoes a couple of months ago. Trying to figure out what you need and want. My opinion, not Kubota. I'm a very disappointed B2650 owner. The quality just isn't there. Now I'm stuck with something I'm happy with. More importantly, I'm out a lot of money. Do your homework. Do not talk to a salesman. There job is to sell. Just be careful.
Instead of trolling posts with your sadface, give specifics of the low quality from Kubota that you got

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Re: Potential New Owner...

SadFace, you're peeing on a flat rock. You come to a forum to tell others how you overlooked something and are upset. You act like someone who's never been on a date!

Why not put your tractor and all the implements you got with it on FaceBook or Craig's List and part with your problem. There's certainly others who would be satisfied with what ever is causing your buyers remorse!

B2R

Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Mx5200 tractor owner here and I’m very happy with my purchase. My dad owns a BX 2380 and he loves it. I’ve spent quite a bit of time on both and I recommend Kubota all the time.

I am curious about your concerns and dislikes. If you don’t mind posting them for the rest of us.

The good news is if you really are not happy with your purchase, you will be able to sell it for what you have in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'll let you rant on your own thread, but don't do it on other threads till you can back up your statements with some clarity. ;)

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Sadface, please give some examples to back up your claims. Also, I've found no matter the brand, you can get a lemon. We went through repair after repair on a new John Deere; same with a Case CX80 etc. I didn't come whining to any forum about it or judge a whole brand based on one machine. Crap happens, do something about it and then come back to educate/warn us.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Well I did my homework. I thought I did anyways. Very disappointed once I started to use my tractor after the break in period. Not because its not big enough or strong enough but the quality. Kubota real hypes their products. I feel I fell for it. If you are in the market for a tractor, before listening to advertisements or talking to a salesman, do your homework. Physically go through and try it out first. If possible talk to a mechanic, not a salesman. Remember its their job to sell. I will never, ever consider a Kubota again. Ever. Way, way, way over priced for the money. There's a lot of success stories out there raving about Kubota. Don't believe everything you read or hear. I'm a very sad owner. Worst of all, I'm stuck with it now.
Interesting.

Lots of hyperbola but no information.

What's wrong???

SDT

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Sounds like someone who joined to rant, and won't be back. Sounds like he/she wants to blame Kubota, when he/she should have been more thorough before buying.

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
Willing to bet the OP was a trolling expedition.

Sadface, if your post is for real.... I too am curious about the specifics of the displeasure. Even more curious as to what brand you now feel would represent a better value.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Curious here as well since I have the same machine. My only real gripes are:

1) I lost the comfy seat by adding the hoe. (Knew that would happen)

2) The weather strip on bottom of hood always comes lose when I open the hood. It's going to get glued soon.

What gives OP? Where/what are your issues? Are you still under warranty?

thebicman

Equipment
B2601 + BX2755HD + 50" box blade
Feb 2, 2017
Ottawa, ontario
Why waste our time posting if your not willing to explain your situation? Whatever the issues I'm sure others can help that have the same model. If not sell it and move on.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
op bought a John Deere painted orange with a Kubota decal kit most likely:D

Brick Axelrod

Equipment
L5460, BH92, RCR1872, FDR2572.RTVX1100c
Apr 12, 2018
South Carolina
I’m wicked happy with my new Kubota, only thing I don’t like is the DPF and that’s not Kubota’s fault it’s uncle sams. You Should have researched more I guess. Trade it in for a Mahindra, Deer or something then you will appreciate what you had.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
One-post wonder. New member whining about his POS Kubota providing no specifics but much generality.

I smell a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.