Blowing my own horn

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
:) to be true, I was more attracted by the name of the person who started the thread...

I don't care where or what you blow, but I believe it will be professional!! :rolleyes:

carl
Thank you Carl. I got by a few names depending on the sites such as:
-Wildfire
- Wildfire1
-4shorts
-Hondadudecanada
-YouTube handle : 7863348

Never know where I'm going to pop up :D Cheers. Paul

E/S

Equipment
2009 M8540HDC 4x4 w/ Cab
Jan 6, 2010
Reno, NV
Wildfire,
Can you give me more info. on the horn please.
E/S

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I have faith in ya Paul. If anybody could make that system fit anywhere on the tractor and make it work would be you sir!

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Wildfire: You make reading your post on this site just great. I learn every time. Don't stop making your Kubota better. I am picking up my first Kubota (M7040 HDC) next Monday March 28. Keep it rolling.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont

Wildfire

Equipment
I have faith in ya Paul. If anybody could make that system fit anywhere on the tractor and make it work would be you sir!

Thank you my friend. No doubt they'd get ones attention :D

Wildfire: You make reading your post on this site just great. I learn every time. Don't stop making your Kubota better. I am picking up my first Kubota (M7040 HDC) next Monday March 28. Keep it rolling.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont
Well David congratulations on the new beast. You just know we are going to have to see pictures of it's arrival;) Glad your enjoying my posts. I'm getting ready to post another thread here now. Thanks for your kind comments sir. :) Happy tractoring, Paul

Thanks !
I have to do something like that on my M85, just to get the wifes attention.
And to stop the laughter when I do use the horn.

E/S
My God man get that road runner horn of that beast :D Your kindly welcome ;)

rjwa749

Equipment
L3940 Grand w/frt snowblower
Nov 27, 2010
Cle Elum
Wildfire, great idea. I can't stand the little whiney horn that came stock on the L3940 either.

I have the Stebel on my Harley's. Fits into a tight spot without issue, great horn.

Thanks for the vid link.

I have been lurking and reading many of your posts and really appreciate the insight. (if only I could find some fenders, guess I'll fab some this summer)

Wildfire

Equipment
Wildfire, great idea. I can't stand the little whiney horn that came stock on the L3940 either.

I have the Stebel on my Harley's. Fits into a tight spot without issue, great horn.

Thanks for the vid link.

I have been lurking and reading many of your posts and really appreciate the insight. (if only I could find some fenders, guess I'll fab some this summer)
Thank you. Glad your enjoying my posts. Gee I thought I was boring everyone to death ;). Part number for the fender kit is. (part number #LM-9297). Have to purchase through a Canadian dealer.

KenB2920

Equipment
L5240 brush hog,flail mower,wicked grapple,tiller,Danuser F-8 PHD,BB,RB 7' rake
Jun 17, 2011
Almont, mi
You have an amazing tractor!!! I always wonder what you will do next....

I have serious tractor envy!!!

Wildfire

Equipment
You have an amazing tractor!!! I always wonder what you will do next....

I have serious tractor envy!!!
Thank you very much. Glad you like the tractor. Keep your eyes peeled because there's always another project just around the corner ;). Thanks for commenting.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont
I second that.
I don't like to put people on pedestals- we all have our virtues AND shortcomings. But, some people just make it easier to respect, or to admire, or whatever. No question, Wildfire- when you speak (so to speak), it is worth the time to look and listen. You are gifted and professional, and you inspire folks here. Plain and simple. You've got skills that most of us aspire to have, but never will. And a loaded shop.
Maybe we should have an OTT fieldtrip someday, to this legendary shop up north...
"We're off to see the Wizard..."

Wildfire

Equipment
I second that.
I don't like to put people on pedestals- we all have our virtues AND shortcomings. But, some people just make it easier to respect, or to admire, or whatever. No question, Wildfire- when you speak (so to speak), it is worth the time to look and listen. You are gifted and professional, and you inspire folks here. Plain and simple. You've got skills that most of us aspire to have, but never will. And a loaded shop.
Maybe we should have an OTT fieldtrip someday, to this legendary shop up north...
"We're off to see the Wizard..."
Hey. Did you ever get up in the morning, head to work only to find out it was going to be an awful day. Well that's the way this day started out for me until I read this post and man it made the day look much brighter so I have to say a big thank you for this. Ya it made my day.

It's always nice to know you guys enjoy the stuff I post and it's even nicer to know you get something out of it. Oh and if you do decide on a field trip your more than welcome to come by. We actually have visitors here to see the shop, ongoing work and our little musume at least twice a week. It's hard to beleive how many folks read these sites. Even the locals :D