B7100

MikeZQ

Aug 16, 2019
Athol, Id
Hello all, found this B7100HST on Craigslist for 6200.00
Being a new OTT member, and this is my first post I can’t put the link here.

I am looking for a tractor for driveway maintenance and knocking down brush on five acres, and I’m a complete tractor newb. I’m trying to find out the hours on the machine, no response back yet. So assuming that everything works properly is this a good price on this B7100?

procraftmike

Equipment
1977 B7100DT w/B219 FEL
Jan 27, 2016
Neenah, WI
Does it have a FEL, any other attachments included? What year is it?

I don't think there is enough information given to help you on the pricing question.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Look on Tractorhouse. Depending upon the equipment, i.e. FEL, mower, the price seams high. Until you get more info I would say keep looking. As for the tractor itself it was a good machine for me but it is small and light. It will mow well and should be OK to grade a driveway. If you have time it would be Ok to care for 4-5 acres however it will be slow. I am not sure what you mean by knocking down brush but it is not a bulldozer.

MikeZQ

Aug 16, 2019
Athol, Id
The pictures show that is is in OK condition, the front tires appear to be different, they are AG tires.
So this is the text from the ad:

tough little diesel 4x4 tractor.
average condition, everything works.
i put a few new hoses and stuff on it.
tires are a little chewed at the edges from previous owner running winter chains too loose, but they have decent tread.

i've only used this tractor for a season.
i bought it to use this winter, and fix up.
starts right up and does the work.
3 point, with regular rotation PTO, so all universal attachments work.
4x4.
Diesel engine is i think 18hp, and will go forever on a tank.

this Kubota easily fits through gates and barn stalls, so it's great for animal chores and stall cleanout.
the whole tractor is just 40" wide.

it'll load in the back of a truck or small trailer.
delivery is possible.

these little Kubotas are bulletproof, unlike some other brands.
the first $6200 takes it home.

MikeZQ

Aug 16, 2019
Athol, Id
I just got a response back from the owner.
He said it a 1982, not real sure. And no idea at all of the hours on it.
It does have a FEL. No other attachments are included.

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Hey Mike, just up the road from you is North Idaho Wolfman, near Sand Point on this forum. He has a B7100 for sale with a completely rebuilt engine. He isn't wanting that much for his, I don't think. And he can tell you anything you want to know about it or any other Kubota!

Last edited:

MikeZQ

Aug 16, 2019
Athol, Id
Hey Mike, just up the road from you is North Idaho Wolfman, near Sand Point on this forum. He has a B7100 for sale with a completely rebuilt engine. He isn't wanting that much for his, I don't think. And he can tell you anything you want to know about it or any other Kubota!
Thank you sir, I’ll keep that in mind.
I’m questioning if the B7100 will be big enough, it certainly can do the work but at a slower pace, as someone mentioned.
Never the less, getting my first tractor will be a fun journey.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
The B7100 is a great little tractor, but for US$6200 I'd want hydrostatic transmission with 4WD, a front-end loader and at least one other implement like a snowblower or mower, and the proper tires. The ad doesn't mention any of that.

Al thomas

Equipment
B7100
Aug 6, 2019
New Florence,Pa
If this helps you figure a value, I just purchased what I believe to be a 79 model B7100 ,4wd,loader,& a 48 " finish mower. 3700 hrs but runs good, needed a little tlc but otherwise fair condition for its age owned by the same person for the past 30 years or so for 800.00 and thought it was a pretty good deal, but being new to these tractors time will tell !

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Mike,
If you wanna play around on one before you by one, I have 2 B7100 HST's here right now.
One is for sale and it does have a newly rebuilt D850, (upgrade from the original D750 that came in it.

I our neck of the woods a B7100HST goes for top dollar.
I'm willing to sell mine for far less as it's not pretty.

I'll send you my details if you want to know more. ;)