I have 'most' of a 3pt setup on my parts tractor, and i might be willing to do some trading.. I've got to think about whether i will ever make this one operable with a 3pt again. I have some goofy ideas to do something with it but that thing may or may not involve the 3pt at all, so i'm definitely considering it!You wouldn't happen to have some of that removed 3-point hardware/stuff available would you? I've got an equally rough B7100D "parts" tractor that I got in a deal when I bought a B1630 loader for my B7100HST. It seems to be complete enough to justify trying to make it a whole tractor again, but pretty much the entire 3-point setup is missing or junk. All that's left is a seized control valve broken at the handle and the rockshaft splines.
That creeper box is a real interesting piece! If it just slaps over a stock trans (which i think it does but couldn't say 100%) id be real interested in trading my shifter and the other bits across to get that, even though i dont know why. It's just an interesting piece..
Anyway, on to the rear of the subframe, which bolts over the axle tubes where they meet the transmission case. 3 bolts per side.
Apparently i only have a pic of one side. That's enough to tell that it's mismatched, stripped out (and thus loose) garbage again back here.
The blue paint on 2 of those bolts means they are original to the tractor, and that's not great. It seems most of the bolts i found going through the loader subframe had this issue. In general it is a bad idea to take most factory bolts out, insert a thick spacer under it, and try to tighten it down again!
Most bolts need thread engagement of about 1.5x their diameter. I think the bolts going through the loader subframe ranged from m8 to m12, so they should have started with ~6-12mm of thread engagement depending on which bolt. Even a 1/4" plate is >6mm, so if you take a stock bolt out and insert a 1/4" plate underneath it, depending on the bolt you either took its thread engagement down by half, or reduced it almost to zero. Sometimes you get lucky that the manufacturer gave you a bunch of free metal in the form of extraneous bolt threads that let you stack stuff under the factory bolts, but.. not often! The people who 'installed' this loader last time around either learned this the hard way, or.. didn't learn it at all and are still out there screwing stuff up to this day. Hopefully the former.
Anyway, i HAD to fix these holes. They were beyond screwed up. I ordered a heli-coil set for this rather large bolt size and heli-coiled all of these holes.
The bottom two holes at this location are through-holes with a lot of extra length/depth of the bolt holes, so with a thread insert in such cases one has to be careful not to drive it in so deep that your bolt will barely engage it, or not at all! That's why the installation tool has an adjustable depth 'stopper' on it.
I didn't have enough bolts of this thread and length on hand so i actually had to order bolts (did that several times for this project) which always feels a bit odd when i have hundreds and hundreds of lbs of fasteners here. But i got it done.