B3200HSD Rear Hydraulic Help Install

VA B3200

Equipment
'10 B3200 and LA504 Loader
May 29, 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
Guys, I know that the forum has probably beat this to death, but can someone help simplify this for me. I have a newer 2008 B3200HSD. What I'm looking for is a 3 valve rear remote system (with 3 separate control levers). Here is what I am wanting to do. One lever will control the hydraulic toplink (which I would like the float option). Second and third lever will control accessories (i.e. sickle mower or box scraper or Harley power rake). What I would like to know is what type of block setup would I need and where would I tie into the hydraulic system (and materials needed). I spoke to my local dealer, and like all the rest on this forum that I have read from - the dealer want's a arm and let for the parts and installation. Any help would be great please.
Thanks again.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
From what I've understood in past discussions about this. It's more of a head ache and night mare to tackle yourself and install a hydraulic block. Yeah the dealer bends you over backwards but it also seems that there is not much of a savings doing it yourself.

VA B3200

Equipment
'10 B3200 and LA504 Loader
May 29, 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
Thanks the links guys. It appears both links offer the kits with the tilt cylinders. Don't really need that. definitely the top link, but also looking for to two separate remotes in addition to the top link. There is a picture attached that one of the users (can't remember his user name or topic) attached to his tractor. Exactly what I'm looking for. I don't have a picture of what he did at the rear but this was the concept.

Attachments

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That setup doesn't look very comfortable to use. Could be completely wrong though, never seen it in person.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
If you go back to the FitRite site and go to the top of page and click on products, you find a link to a page that has the valves that they sell to go on the tractor.