Then had to protect me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I think some of us have experienced this :)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
She loves her boy :D

Jacks looking pretty comfy too :D

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I think our youngest grandson is finally getting comfortable around gypsy :D He's never been real comfortable around big dogs. Took some working with him, to get him to settle down around her. Now they are best friends. :D

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
So far she hasn't run into any walls when she runs around with her toy like this :D

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
hadnt seen this thread until now...

you guys have some great pix in here.

we dont have any crazy pet pix.. but here is a pic that is of my daughters non typical cat.

its basically a wiener-cat. they call them munchkins.

its long & a lowrider like a wiener dog... but its all cat.

its now 5 yrs old.

long story of how my youngest girl conned me into this cat.. as im a dog person.

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Post holiday relaxing. My girls look comfy :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My wife caught us snoozing :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Are you thinking of a gift for someone with a pet?

My wife saw a ad on TV and picked up one of the Pet Mitts (or whatever their called) a Wal-mart for like $20.

The critters line up like their waiting at the barber shop!

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
We're at Wally World right now. Gonna have to look into one for our German shedder :D:D

Brandi looks like she's eating it up, and bob looks like he's part of rug :D

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY

Honest Dad, I didn't know drinking out of the toilet was frowned upon...[emoji15]

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
great dogface!

even if you had planned that one, it couldnt have gotten any better.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Life with a Boxer; he also farted while I took that picture, and it damn near curled my hair! Probably too much toilet water pushed the gas right out!!
***9760;***65039;
At 90 lbs, he's a big Boxer, but he's a good guy. He is a good watchdog, too.

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Son had a pit bull. Darn dog had the worst gas, and it was almost constant. If you were at his house and someone screamed "Dog Fart!!!!!", you didn't ask anything. You quickly fled the room, and sometimes the house :eek::eek: That dog would remove paint from the ceiling!!!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Daren that makes me laugh. I can only imagine if it removes paint from the ceiling...what the house looks like!!:D:D

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Switched our dogs food,gas is almost non existent now. From a few weeks ago of banishing her from our bedroom at night. IMG_2579.jpg thinks she is getting a snack....

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Was at wal mart the other day getting some groceries (and cat food). Get to the check out line and there's a trio of ladies in front of me, 1 paying for their stuff, the other standing there, and the last one was holding what I thought was a baby. But as I got closer, I seen she had some sort of lizard, holding it and rocking it in a pink blanket thingy like it was a baby or something.

I've seen it all now.

People get attached to their pets but that one takes the cake. It's just a lizard.

Lost my other cat...figure it got eaten by an owl, seen some owl poop out there and the hair in it's poo looked like my old kitten/cat. Have a new one now (fixed) that stays inside...but wants to go explore outside. Got him trained to fetch but typical of a cat, only when he wants to. There's been a BIG owl hanging around the house within the last ~6 months or so. Startled the poo out of me the night before last; as I went out to the storage building, it was on the peak of the roof right above the door. I opened the door and as I was pulling it back, it "hooted" and flew off...wingspan looked to be 4 foot or so. Maybe more but it was dark and cloudy so I only seen a quick glimpse of it. Got plenty of barred owls though and their call is "who cooks for you"...hear it all night long. They don't get that big, so I don't know what that big one was. Maybe a great horned. Looked big enough to eat an unsuspecting kitten though.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Was at wal mart the other day getting some groceries (and cat food). Get to the check out line and there's a trio of ladies in front of me, 1 paying for their stuff, the other standing there, and the last one was holding what I thought was a baby. But as I got closer, I seen she had some sort of lizard, holding it and rocking it in a pink blanket thingy like it was a baby or something.

I've seen it all now.

People get attached to their pets but that one takes the cake. It's just a lizard.

Lost my other cat...figure it got eaten by an owl, seen some owl poop out there and the hair in it's poo looked like my old kitten/cat. Have a new one now (fixed) that stays inside...but wants to go explore outside. Got him trained to fetch but typical of a cat, only when he wants to. There's been a BIG owl hanging around the house within the last ~6 months or so. Startled the poo out of me the night before last; as I went out to the storage building, it was on the peak of the roof right above the door. I opened the door and as I was pulling it back, it "hooted" and flew off...wingspan looked to be 4 foot or so. Maybe more but it was dark and cloudy so I only seen a quick glimpse of it. Got plenty of barred owls though and their call is "who cooks for you"...hear it all night long. They don't get that big, so I don't know what that big one was. Maybe a great horned. Looked big enough to eat an unsuspecting kitten though.
That sucks, we lost a camp here 4or 5 years ago.

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
Saw a woman down in FL pushing two little fluffy dogs around in a baby carriage. I could see it if you had an old dog that couldn't walk and wanted to give them a good rest of their life, but these dogs were perfectly fine. I think she actually thought they were her babies :rolleyes: I told my wife if I ever get that bad just put a bullet in me. :p

BTW it is walmart, you never know what your going to see there!

I've seen it all now.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
As most of you know, I lost my two labs in the last 2 years. Last month , our daughters boyfriend called. His neighbor, a druggie who lived by himself and had a dog, looks like a yellow lab colored wymarainer, the man hadn't been seen for over a week. Boyfriend had been feeding the dog. Wanted to know if we would take the dog if he brought it over. Of course he talked to my wife and she said bring it. The sweetest affectionate loveing dog I've ever seen. And yes, it's still here. It was covered in fleas so I sprayed it heavy and the first night I slept in the garage in camping recliner while it lay beside me on a pad. Last night it woke me up at 1:22 whineing wanting to go out. I got up and started down the hall, no footsteps behind me. I went back to the bedroom. She had jumped up on the bed on my side. Smart dog, I slept on the couch.