Area members ???

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Interesting hadn't thought of that. I did notice once I set them up I was the owner and had control of the group.
I may look into your idea. Just think in control of the whole World! :D

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Interesting hadn't thought of that. I did notice once I set them up I was the owner and had control of the group.
I may look into your idea. Just think in control of the whole World! :D
Looks great so far. Now just put in the Canadian and other countries as has been recommended previously.

I've posted how to register for a regional group in the ULTIMATE README stickies

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
If you please, where and how?
Go to user cp. Top left of page. Look down on the options on the left side of your page. You will see a tab called "social groups". Click on that tab. Then when they pop up, at the bottom right of the social groups there is a small tab that says "view all groups". Click on that and it will pop up all of them. Then select the one you want. Took me a few minutes to find them.

Last edited by a moderator:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You can also get to by picking community, then social groups. ;)

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Looks great so far. Now just put in the Canadian and other countries as has been recommended previously.
I tried to open up another group to start the Canadian groups but the pop up said I can only have five groups max. Don't know where to go from here.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
My thought was to follow G.rid's idea and use the five groups for the Continents and then start Regional threads in each group. But when I hit the wall with the five groups I stalled out. By the time I saw G.rids post things were already in motion before I figured things out. So.....I'm not sure if I can add to what's already going or if I had a premature launch and have to start over. Any thoughts?

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
My thought was to follow G.rid's idea and use the five groups for the Continents and then start Regional threads in each group. But when I hit the wall with the five groups I stalled out. By the time I saw G.rids post things were already in motion before I figured things out. So.....I'm not sure if I can add to what's already going or if I had a premature launch and have to start over. Any thoughts?
figure out the next set of groups for countries and someone will volunteer to put them up as their 5 groups.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Maritime Canada:New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador.

Central Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba.

Western Canada: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan.

Territories Canada: Yukon, NorthWest Territories, Nunavut.

Australia
Hopefully one of our Canadian friends can do this one.
:)

G.rid

Equipment
L48 tlb, ssqa forks, manual thumb for hoe
Aug 19, 2016
Oxford, NS, Canada
I've just set up the 4 Canadian regions.

Maybe a few more can set up other countries as needed.

As a side note to the moderators. I noticed I had to set them up as ' uncategorized '. Does anyone have the ability to create categories? It might help keep things a little more organized.

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I've just set up the 4 Canadian regions.

Maybe a few more can set up other countries as needed.

As a side note to the moderators. I noticed I had to set them up as ' uncategorized '. Does anyone have the ability to create categories? It might help keep things a little more organized.
Think everything is labled uncatagorized. No mods do not have the ability to set up categories.