Are any after market tires the same size as kubota

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I seen a few tires (don't recall who sold them) that had the same tire size stamped on tire but was smaller than the original tire that came on tractor.
I ran into this on a zero turn mower..this one was a Carlisle same size on tire but was about 1" taller, but fit the rim fine.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your going to have to be a little clearer, and more specific, at what tire and for what, that you need it for.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Your going to have to be a little clearer, and more specific, at what tire and for what, that you need it for.
B2320DT///I found aftermarket tires but the ones I seen (and that is a very few) have not been the same size as the originals even when they both have the same sizes on the tires...Sorry kinda hard to type what I want to say

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Ag's or turfs.

What size are on it right now?

And 1" taller is probably not going to hurt it at all. ;)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Kubota does not make tires. All tires put on at the factory are sourced from tire manufacturers. To buy new tires you need to look at what the tire size that is currently on your tractor and what type, AG or R-1, Turf or R-3, Industrial Bar R-4. A good tire dealer that deals in heavy truck tires or off road equipment tires can usually get them for you.

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Does anyone know if there is a tire chart available that would show which tire ratio would work on a given tractor? I'm sure you can find tires to fit your rims but in 4 wheel drive you risk some drive train damage if the ratio was wrong.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Ag's or turfs.

What size are on it right now?

And 1" taller is probably not going to hurt it at all. ;)
I'll get the sizes and post, I think they made by Titan.
Made a huge difference on my badboy mower, not only was one side higher than the other but prevented me access to grease zerk and that tire had the same as the one that came with the mower. I know the tractor is totally different but I just like to keep things close as possible as they suppose to be,,,
Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Does anyone know if there is a tire chart available that would show which tire ratio would work on a given tractor? I'm sure you can find tires to fit your rims but in 4 wheel drive you risk some drive train damage if the ratio was wrong.
No they do not, it would be nice to have though... ;)

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
This is why I ask, pic may not show that much difference in the tires but there is. Both are stamp as same size..one on left came with the mower the other is a Carlisle.
I don't know why it shows sideways?

Attachments

Last edited:

Louisianna

Equipment
bx2200
Feb 11, 2021
illinois
prioritytire.com I recently purchase the btk 8 ply for bx2200 - front and rear

punch in your tire size and see your options

advise - if you have 4wd must keep same diameters you have or risk damage 4wd

for you math wizards - tiresize.com - calculate and go for broke

thirdroc17

Dec 25, 2013
Michigan
It appears the right tire has more air pressure in it. It's sitting in a much "rounder" profile whereas the left tire is flat across. If you run a tire with lower air pressure for a while, it will take on the flatter profile and stay flatter across even with the same pressure.

Are they the same ply?

Exact sizes do vary between manufacturers and even different lines of the same manufacturer.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
The OP can check the tire specs posted by each tire manufacture to verify they are the same. 5 minutes searching will uncover the manufactures tire catalog with all the tire specs.

If the tire doesn't match published specs, take it up with the supplier/manufacture.

After verifying tire pressure are equalized, actual measurements would be more precise than a picture.

For these size tires, it might more economical to purchase the tire and wheel assembly through wholegoods. Thank to pay for just the tire, mounting and new valve.