3 pt. loader

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Actually this would be exactly what D2Cat posted! ;)
Daren, the model you posted is a cheap manual dump model.

http://youtu.be/_TOHXfVQ0gM
Didn't show that one on my search :eek: makes more sense. Don't think i would want to side load on my truck though. I could see a trip to the body shop in the near future

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
And to think i passed on a couple i saw for sale, one light one, one heavy. Keeping my eyes open from now on. I could use one.

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
Interesting, not much cubic capacity, lift height (at least the one the op listed) and you have to always look backwards. Definite drawbacks, but probably the cheapest way short of a wheel barrow and shovel to move some product.

Some of the bigger units deal with the lift height, but at how close of a cost to a FEL?

Looks like you would need some front counter weights, that big one shown in the last videos sure wants to "front" up with just snow, I would imagine what would happen if it had a full load of gravel in the bucket.

Personally it would have limited uses to me, as the drawbacks would become very wearing very quickly in my opinion. But then it probably is better than a shovel / wheel barrow combo, but far short of a true loader. (and far cheaper)

David