"1st Annual OTT, PNW, BBQ and Kubota Games" 7/15/2017

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
oh yeah, one week and counting. Looking forward to the meet and greet and eat!

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
Wow! First my thanks to bearskinner for hosting the event. One of the nicest gatherings I have been to. I took 106 photos and just quickly looking at them there is not one where a person does not have a grin on there face.

sheepfarmer could not get away to the event but she was definitely on peoples minds. She contributed the cake. another wow and thank you sheepfarmer.

It was truly a gathering of like and different minds.

Let the games begin....lots of photos to upload. I am proud to be a member of OTT

Attachments

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thanks for the photos pendoreille! How fun, I sure wish I could have been there...wondering how Tabitha in CDA turned Kubota into Milox????? Someone's handwriting I guess. :):)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Very nice!!
Great cake, sheepfarmer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
The wolf, looking at the wolfman trying to nail his wife with a raw egg in the "egg toss games". Joe (armylifer)in the background, keeping score and the joy going. and NIW with egg on his shirt. Wife won! Fun

Attachments

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Thanks for the photos pendoreille! How fun, I sure wish I could have been there...wondering how Tabitha in CDA turned Kubota into Milox????? Someone's handwriting I guess. :):)
MILOX had us confused for sure.... but desert was great, thanks again!

Pendoreille had a nice camera and took lots of pics, hopefully he can post some good ones. My lousy camera phone pics are only fair at best. We ended up with 18 total competitors, and just enough prizes for everyone to walk away with something.
It was great to relax and share a meal, fire, and visit with all who could attend. Many thanks to everyone for all the tasty side dishes and goodies, and all the help getting set up and food prep. I don't think anyone left hungry! Unfortunately Armylifer, who won the Grapple Tire Stack Timed Event, picked the "surprise" Bobbie prize. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Looks like we'll have to make this an annual event.

Last edited:

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
My wife and I had a great time. Thanks to all who were involved. Sheepfarmer, that cake was great. The grill master was superb. The brats and burgers hit the spot. If anyone went hungry it was their own fault. Now I will have to try to work off the calories that I took in.

We got to meet a great bunch of people that we never would have been able to meet otherwise. Lord willing, we will get to do this again. Profuse thanks to all!

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Eureka Caboose! Mystery solved, I am glad it was not Tabitha's handwriting. She said she would google Kubota and find a picture to copy and she must have found an M110X.

Thanks!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
When I saw the picture of the cake I new there must be some hidden code there....what was she trying to say...now it becomes obvious.

Sheepfarmer, that was very thoughtful of you!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I swung by bearskinners place today, picked up a little bit, stacked chairs, ate leftovers and polished off the last of the cake! :D

Thanks Sheepfarmer for the yummy cake.
And to all who attended, we had an excellent time!

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
That cake was really good. Thank you Sheepfarmer. You chose a great bakery to make the cake.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Well thanks from me to bearskinner for choice of bakery and being willing to go pick it up...it allowed me to express how much OTT has meant to me even if I couldn't do it in person. Different forum members have saved my bacon on several occasions, especially on tractor safety issues. I really enjoyed my phone conversations with the folks at Fred Meyer grocery store, nice people live out that way. Entirely a rewarding experience. I think bearskinner is the greatest for being willing to host this event.