S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I guess if I know where to look I can find my messages.... So good to hear from you and I have been on that half acre myself many times. Oh I love my Kubota L3800HST it is so much fun to use. I still do some Homeland stuff with the fire department just to keep in it but no more fun stuff, I would end up being the one being treated, do miss it at times but I really like sleeping all night now also. I will talk at you more stay safe! Jerry
    Hi Vic, I have a mid mower question. I saw in a thread that someone had a L1501dt and you said that the kubota rc60 or rc72 would be compatable. I was wondering would either of these mowers be compatable with my L1500 or is there a mid mower you could suggest?
    Thanks
    Randall
    Hey does any of my message get threw? Is this message thing work any more? Or am I being shunned? I have sent you both messages and no answer, what have I done or not done, at least let me know before I find another group...is there another one for old guys with NEW L3800 around? Jerry
    Hello Vic,
    My B7800 has fuel delivery problems. Fuel bowl empties to bottom of filter at idle. The is a good flow from feed line. Any ideas?
    Hey Vic, First how are you doing? Me Outstanding ! I got a L3800 Kubota with loader and I am in heaven, more fun than a fire truck and every bit as pretty !
    I just got a point that my B6000 was costing more to repair and it was small for what all I wanted to do. So I talked the wife into it and she said Ok if she can drive it. Well I'll let you know if that was a mistake but I am very happy with it! Now I'm looking for implements to use, for sure a rear blade before snow time but right now I am taken care of all the road work that needed repair with the bucket which is so nice and it doesn't tip over if you pick up a rock..... Talk to more soon, Jerry in New Hampshire .
    Hello Vic, I guess we need to become aquainted, you appear to have knowledge of the tractor that I have purchased. Any ideas for a manual for a L140. Have you ever rebuilt one. Can I get a kit to do it. I have connections in Japan if needed but need any information you might have.

Thanks
    Joe
    Hello S.D.Vic
    I hope all is well with you. I have a problem I hope you can help me with if you don't mind.
    My Kubota L245F is giving me trouble with the charging system I just put in a new battery and alternator and I still get a reading of only 12.46 volts across the battery terminals with the engine running or not running. In other words when the engine is running it is not charging the battery. What should I check for next?
    I am not a mechanic by any means and know very little about electric systems on tractors. I checked the voltage at the back of the alternator by connecting a volt meter to the big red hot wire on the alternator and the 3 wire harness on the alternator and still get 12.46 volts.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks and have a great day
    Good Evening Vic,
    Well...... I got Sushi the wonder tractor home today..
    seriously needs some throw-out bearing maintenance I'm thinking, and definitely a seat as the bottom has about rotted off and the rubber stops are poking through. The 7 x 14 paddy tires are pretty well checked
    Hoping to drop the tiller off and modify to go behind my Bx 25 then will look at the tractor, do you do restoration / mechanical work on them? What I may do is de-tin it and if you are into it, bring the old girl down and perhaps have you go though it. I noticed it took only a few minutes for the 3 point to bleed down with the tiller raised after the tractor was shut off, so there may be some valving or perhaps even just o ring issues.... LOL and of course a minor drip as well not too sure what it is just threw some cardboard under it to check for leaks....

Thanks Vic!!
    Cheers

Roger Schmitke
    P.O. Box 274. Irricana
    T0M 1B0
    403-860-2249
    Haylstormenergy@efirehose.net
    Greetings Vic. I hope you are well. I was just snooping around on here and I noticed that we are "almost " neighbours. I live just a little bit NW of Irricana, and well I have a bit of a Kubota collection myself. I just purchased today a Grey B1200 with a tiller on it. it looks pretty good cosmetically has been sitting for a bit but was running when I looked at it and going to pick it up tomorrow. Do you have a source or a contact available for parts for a b1200? I basically bought it for the tiller to go behind my Bx25, but the tractor itself looks good and I will probably go through it, and shine it up even if just to pull a garden cart or something for my daughter to putt around on.
    Just thought I would introduce myself, Roger, and say hello.

Cheers

Roger
    Vic,
    I have the ZD28 and asked a question a week or so ago about an orange wire hanging loose in the engine compartment. I know now that it is connected to the power circuit of the controls. would you mind discussing this with me to try and determine what it goes to?

thanks,
    Dave
    Mr Vic HELP my clutch went out and i have the help to get it split but cant find the parts where to get them for a gray
    HI Vic
    I am in the market for a 3PT hitch for my B7001. Do you have one in stock and what is my price or can you help me find one in Canada. I would need it shipped to Nanaimo BC.
    Don Carmichael, dondc@shaw.ca
    Hey Vic
    I am on the search for the decompression lever (the actual rod itself that goes from the mechanism and out through the dash) I was able to locate all of the other parts I needed with exception to this one piece, turns out it is a discontinued part. I thought I would touch bases with you real fast to see if you have any resources that may still carry this part or have one buried in a warehouse somewhere? Thanks in advance for your time and assistance. I guess I should have led with this bit of info, it's for a b6000. Thank you sir.
    Hi Vic you should be paid for all your help it is greatly appreciated. Do you know where to get a exhaust manifold for a DH 1101 3 Cyl.
    Hi Vic,

Do you have or know where I can find a splined coupling/adapter to fit the front output section of the crankshaft on a L1500DT?

I am wanting to add another hyd pump to my rig, I watched your vid on tapping the existiing system and that is something I might do also, but I really want another seperate system.

Thanks

Paul AKA South 40
    Hi,
    Just curious, was looking for advice from members regarding running hydraulic equipment using L245DT aux hydraulics, but this time, my second, evidently my post had to be approved by a mod. Well, is it still in the queue or did it get rejected? Just curious, but hot to get some good advice here at your fine forum. Thanks in advance.
    Stearman33
    Hey Vic, There are alot of different opinions on the 50hr service and i was wondering your personal opinion for this service for an L3800. The dealer is saying there is no need to change out the hydro fluid, only the filters at 50hrs like the manuals recommend. There argument is that the in the northeast where i live temperatures are much cooler than say Nevada so the oil won't break down as quickly. Your thought? Should I go with just the filter change oil pay the extra for a few gallons of oil? Thanks for your time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…