Metalheads of OTT 🤘

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I need lyrics sometimes myself 😂

Post up some of your rock too, as long as it isn't Country music or Pop, we won't judge 😁

I dig Metallica and Sabbath. Never heard of Electric Wizard but that 2nd video was fun to watch 😂 Sounds like a combination of Zombie/Manson/Sabbath.

Rush is now categorized as "progressive metal" - whatever that means. Still metal nonetheless. I heard a ton of Rush in the movie "I love you, man", the songs were catchy.

Post up some tunes you're familiar with - join the party.

We don't allow Country music in here 😂

How do you post from an 8-track or cassette tape?!?! 😳🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan

My favorite song of theirs.

Here's a few for some of our connoisseurs of metal from a while back:

I'm glad the show Stranger Things, with all the crappy older songs they highlighted had the decency to throw Master of Puppets in for one of the best scenes in the series.

Reactions: 1 user

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
How do you post from an 8-track or cassette tape?!?! 😳🤔😉
Mail it to me, I'll have the in laws play it on their 8 track/cassette player while I record it on my phone, host it on YouTube, and embed it on the site 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

My favorite song of theirs.

Here's a few for some of our connoisseurs of metal from a while back:

I'm glad the show Stranger Things, with all the crappy older songs they highlighted had the decency to throw Master of Puppets in for one of the best scenes in the series.
My favorite Pantera song…

• Love

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
A couple guys mentioned Black Sabbath.

I was acquainted with Ronnie Dio. Cousin was a waitress I worked with. He’s from my area. Dio followed Ozzy.

Also liked Ritchie Blackmore. Rainbow album had Dio. Maybe others? They worked together several times iirc. Was 40 years ago….

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My bad, it was 2006 that we attended ozz fest in west palm.

I think it was the Brothers Grimm side show that I remembered being out there in Norse costumes.

And also would be the reason we had know clue about there music.

The band list seems more familiar as well. I do remember seeing disturbed and Lacuna Coil.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My favorite Pantera song…

The one and only Pantera concert I attended was in a bar parking lot in Orlando. It devolved into total chaos and was also one of the reasons they were banned from Florida 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

On a side note, I really missed that bar after they closed down. Once a month they would have Midget wrestling.

It was just like the WWE or what ever it's called now on television. Just with little people out there talking smack and kicking the snot out of each other. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
The one and only Pantera concert I attended was in a bar parking lot in Orlando. It devolved into total chaos and was also one of the reasons they were banned from Florida 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

On a side note, I really missed that bar after they closed down. Once a month they would have Midget wrestling.

It was just like the WWE or what ever it's called now on television. Just with little people out there talking smack and kicking the snot out of each other. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I saw a '74 Pantera this morning...oh wait, different thing.....Italian car with Ford 351 Cleveland....Sold at some Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Dealerships...

Local beer joint had regular women's wrestling. VERY attractive young ladies...

As an impressionable 18-19 year old former farm-boy, I was very focused on the "show."

Just realized I don't remember if there was jello, pudding, or mud in that kiddie pool...... Hell, I probably didn't really care enough to notice.....:p:p:p

Okay - - BACK TO HEAD BANGIN'!!!🤘🤘

Last edited:
  • Haha

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I saw a '74 Pantera this morning...oh wait, different thing.....Italian car with Ford 351 Cleveland....Sold at some Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Dealerships...

Local beer joint had regular women's wrestling. VERY attractive young ladies...

As an impressionable 18-19 year old former farm-boy, I was very focused on the "show."

Just realized I don't remember if there was jello, pudding, or mud in that kiddie pool...... Hell, I probably didn't really care enough to notice.....:p:p:p

Okay - - BACK TO HEAD BANGIN'!!!🤘🤘
Sounds like my first time seeing coleslaw wrestling at the Cabbage Patch during Daytona bike week 🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
1971 I had a pretty hot Plymouth, and one came past me on the interstate, I never did catch her, but I know she was a blond :)

• Haha

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
A couple guys mentioned Black Sabbath.

I was acquainted with Ronnie Dio. Cousin was a waitress I worked with. He’s from my area. Dio followed Ozzy.

Also liked Ritchie Blackmore. Rainbow album had Dio. Maybe others? They worked together several times iirc. Was 40 years ago….
Dio wasnt a part of real Black Sabbath, only the fake sabbath

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
This is real chill, I dig.

Man I wish I was there to witness that. Must have been a hell of a brawl.

My bad, it was 2006 that we attended ozz fest in west palm.

I think it was the Brothers Grimm side show that I remembered being out there in Norse costumes.

And also would be the reason we had know clue about there music.

The band list seems more familiar as well. I do remember seeing disturbed and Lacuna Coil.

Disturbed would have been badass to see live. Their lead vocalist has a new band now too, can't remember the name. Lacuna Coil is great too, for many reasons 😉

Cristina Scabbia (2).jpg

Reactions: 1 users

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan

Few of my favorite kill switch songs
Killswitch is great, heard them for the first time in high school on the resident evil soundtrack. This one is one of my favorites, bummer that their former vocalist isn't in the band anymore.