radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
that’s the one I said I wasn’t gonna put up here πŸ˜‚

let the other thing go πŸ˜‰

Chaoseum definitely has Korn vibes 🀘
I figured as much - that's the first song of theirs that came to mind.

Re: letting sleeping dogs lie

I am so perplexed by the whole situation that I just need some closure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- the middle of this song is so badass

I had to drive home from the hospital at 3am while my wife was in labor to go get some things she demanded I get and this song hit my Spotify and it kept me awake and hyped up for the hour round-trip. This is still my "just send it" driving classic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Chimaira is great, a guy from my old car club introduced me to their music (he knew them personally) and I enjoyed what I listened to. Still bummed I didn't take him up on his offer to go hang with the band.

Another guy from the car club introduced me to Soilwork - I like most of their stuff especially from their 2000's albums.

Been over a decade and this is still one of my favorites

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I figured as much - that's the first song of theirs that came to mind.

Re: letting sleeping dogs lie

I am so perplexed by the whole situation that I just need some closure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- the middle of this song is so badass

I had to drive home from the hospital at 3am while my wife was in labor to go get some things she demanded I get and this song hit my Spotify and it kept me awake and hyped up for the hour round-trip. This is still my "just send it" driving classic πŸ˜‚
Whitechapel is frequent in my list as well lol. My neighbor techs at work love me 😜 One of em even wears ear buds 🀣

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
hard for me to pick a favorite Soilwork song. This may be

That's a good one.

You listen to Demon Hunter? Christian Metal (had no idea this was a genre) πŸ˜‚

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
It's their only song I've heard so far but it sounded pretty good especially with the bass drops.

I saw you posted some Lamb of God. Years ago during the last or one of the last Ozzfests (2007), I saw them live from the 2nd row and a friend of a friend caught their guitarists pick - was real cool. Static X, Hatebreed, and a bunch of other bands were there too.
were you in West Palm Beach, Fl???

Three days before Ozz Fest hit West Palm 2007, I got my thumb caught in a chain. Sliced the tendon.

Already had tickets for that concert. Didn't take into account that I was supposed to avoid the sun with the medication the doc put me on 😳😳😳😳

I resembled a boiled lobster the next day. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
were you in West Palm Beach, Fl???

Three days before Ozz Fest hit West Palm 2007, I got my thumb caught in a chain. Sliced the tendon.

Already had tickets for that concert. Didn't take into account that I was supposed to avoid the sun with the medication the doc put me on 😳😳😳😳

I resembled a boiled lobster the next day. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nah ours was at the DTE Energy Music Center in MI (or as the pre-millennials call it, Pine Knob). I bet it was totally worth it regardless, right?

lobster-costume.jpg

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Enjoy fellas....Im an old timer, way too heavy for me! These music vids need the words at the bottom so I can understand the noise!

Growing up the old timers didnt like my Rock music. I guess im a product of my generation!

Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I’m in same spot as leveraddict.

Too heavy for me, but a couple of those tunes were a little catchy! :cool:

Been a heavy metal and punk fan for decades. Was the usual tunes playing in the kitchens I worked in.

Heck, named our dog after Geddy Lee of Rush. They were considered heavy metal 50 years ago….

As long as it’s not Country music……I’m okay with it…..🀠

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Surprised none of you potheads have mentioned Electric Wizard yet.

Im an old Metallica and Sabbath fan. The mid 2000s metal stuff is boring to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Enjoy fellas....Im an old timer, way too heavy for me! These music vids need the words at the bottom so I can understand the noise!

Growing up the old timers didnt like my Rock music. I guess im a product of my generation!

Carry on!
I need lyrics sometimes myself πŸ˜‚

Post up some of your rock too, as long as it isn't Country music or Pop, we won't judge 😁

Surprised none of you potheads have mentioned Electric Wizard yet.

Im an old Metallica and Sabbath fan. The mid 2000s metal stuff is boring to me.

I dig Metallica and Sabbath. Never heard of Electric Wizard but that 2nd video was fun to watch πŸ˜‚ Sounds like a combination of Zombie/Manson/Sabbath.

Been a heavy metal and punk fan for decades. Was the usual tunes playing in the kitchens I worked in.

Heck, named our dog after Geddy Lee of Rush. They were considered heavy metal 50 years ago….

Rush is now categorized as "progressive metal" - whatever that means. Still metal nonetheless. I heard a ton of Rush in the movie "I love you, man", the songs were catchy.

Post up some tunes you're familiar with - join the party.

We don't allow Country music in here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

The "Hard rock, and heavy metal" I listened to in highschool and and shortly after is now featured on the local classic rock station. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

We were headed to St Louis with the grandkids one weekend. Local classic rock station started playing AC/DC's "Big Balls".

I just stated bumping the stereo up till the boys noticed what the song was πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The looks on their faces was priceless πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nah ours was at the DTE Energy Music Center in MI (or as the pre-millennials call it, Pine Knob). I bet it was totally worth it regardless, right?

View attachment 84852
There was one band touring with them as a headliner just before ozzy came on. Band was either Swedish, Norwegian, or Dutch. Can't for the life of me remember their name, but one of their songs was played on the local rock station.

They had one heck of a stage performance. I just remember the group coming out on stage in Norse battle gear complete with long swords and axes looking like vikings. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Didn't understand what they were saying though since the songs were in a different language πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
There was one band touring with them as a headliner just before ozzy came on. Band was either Swedish, Norwegian, or Dutch. Can't for the life of me remember their name, but one of their songs was played on the local rock station.
guessing it was Amon Amarth 😁

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan

They had one heck of a stage performance. I just remember the group coming out on stage in Norse battle gear complete with long swords and axes looking like vikings. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Didn't understand what they were saying though since the songs were in a different language πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

guessing it was Amon Amarth 😁
Screenshot_20220806-102126.png

I would have guessed Amon Amarth too but I thought they sang in English only? I could be mistaken. Based on the Wiki for the Ozzfests lineup, I'm guessing it was Lordi or Behemoth - both are European bands. I don't remember them but I do remember Static X, Lamb of God, Ozzy, Hatebreed, and possibly Devil Driver... It was a long, exhausting day (my 5'2" ex at the time wanted to sit on my shoulders so she could see the stage from the lawn seats before we found tickets for row 2 after Static X came on and people got done throwing thousands of pieces of sod at the front row seats) πŸ˜…

The "Hard rock, and heavy metal" I listened to in highschool and and shortly after is now featured on the local classic rock station. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

We were headed to St Louis with the grandkids one weekend. Local classic rock station started playing AC/DC's "Big Balls".

I just stated bumping the stereo up till the boys noticed what the song was πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The looks on their faces was priceless πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There's nothing suggestive about those lyrics, they put it all out there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha