What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've been a bad parent lately. I have kinda neglected my Kubota and haven't given her much love or attention since the hurricane that came rolling threw the Eastern Seaboard a few months ago. I haven't really had the time or a need for the ol' gal since I've been back to driving a tow truck.

Profnohair

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1500, 42" bh, box blade, G6200HST, Mahindra 450 with BH, FEL, etc.
I've been a bad parent lately. I have kinda neglected my Kubota and haven't given her much love or attention since the hurricane that came rolling threw the Eastern Seaboard a few months ago. I haven't really had the time or a need for the ol' gal since I've been back to driving a tow truck.
From someone who had 15 feet of water in their house, I know how a hurricane can change your life forever.

Profnohair
Formerly of St. Bernard, LA

orangemen1

Equipment
t1770/t2740
Jan 28, 2012
marlboro Mass
making plans to put a linear actuator on the chute of the snowblower,

and a another on the frame to move the snowblower up and down.

need some warmer weather, was 16f here this morning

ksw9298

Jan 6, 2012
Wisconsin
I found out the loader lockout control needs to be ALL the way off or ALL the way on. The halfway in-between can cause lots of concern when the loader control won't move after working just fine 2 seconds ago.

Reactions: 1 user

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
I think I got the hang of using my box scraper now. My drive is alot better now and the pot holes are filled in. I love this little tractor;)

Reactions: 1 users

blackfoot1

Equipment
L245
Feb 11, 2012
Louisiana
Hi all,
I'm new here.

All I did today was pick up a N2M (new-to-me :p) L245.

She's rough, but for $100 I don't expect it to be perfect.
Previous owner says oil in cooling system problem. :confused:

Michael

Last edited:

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Want your money back?? HaHa looks like you did good. a little muscle and a few parts, Bingo!

welcome aboard,

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Today, I greased the BH and FEL on my L35. There are 47 grease zerts total. This is the first time I've had the backhoe on in months due to a busted dipperstick cylinder. Going to do some digging and there is no way I'm going to do it by hand.

Reactions: 1 user

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
Hi all,
I'm new here.

All I did today was pick up a N2M (new-to-me :p) L245.

She's rough, but for $100 I don't expect it to be perfect.
Previous owner says oil in cooling system problem. :confused:

Michael
Looks good for the money,did you take the head off or was it missing? Welcome!

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
I didn't do anything to my Kubota but I did plenty on it. One of my retirement projects was to clean up my Mother-in-Laws old home place in order to help her sell it. The house was sold and moved off the property a couple of years ago. She had tried to sell it all but the economy tanked and she had no luck. The house movers left a huge mess which was to be expected. The back porch was torn down and piled in a heap along with tons of cement from the front porch, foundation and sidewalks. On Friday at around noon a work site dumpster was delivered. By 4:30 we had it nearly full. The Kubota did most all of the heavy lifting, I did the driving and my wife did the bossing (she worked hard too). We put all the building materials in the dumpster and all the concrete in a washout on the back of the property. I never thought we could have made such progress on that mess in one afternoon. If not for the Kubota it would have taken us weeks. My wife now has a new appreciation for the front end loader.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I did a little weed abatement today then sold a extra 2 bottom plow I had, it was given to me when I bought a springtooth at an estate sale and I sold it for $200 so its off to buy a broadcaster tomorrow ahh Life is good at the Garmon ranch

btackett

Jan 18, 2012
Knoxville,Tn
Well, I actually finished it yesterday but worked a double today. I went from this....

to this...

Now to install all the MMM stuff and fix the 3 point linkage and fix the large dent in the hood that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Buse

Equipment
B6100 with FEL
Oct 3, 2011
Sweden
Oh man - impressive...! Looks really good. Reala nice work!
I just foud out that my B6100 right front wheel needs a new tube. I did put in a tube in the left front wheel a whila ago. But there is obvously a tiny leak in the right front as well.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Got tired of not being able to tell what color it was so I washed what seemed like 500 lbs of cow mud off of it. I was quite sure I had a orange tractor under there somewhere and it's almost shinny again. It smells a little better to.