COVID-19 Stuff

Carry on with the political ranting, mud slinging, name calling, and insults, or close the thread.

• Leave it open

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Close the thread

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Uh, didn't that happen during the transition to the new forum software? As I recall North Idaho Wolfman didn't have complete access to the site.
You are right, access and information gathering on my part was limited and sketchy during the transition, in fact I'm still learning all the new options on this software.
A lot of posts / threads didn't get read or dealt with appropriately.

This forum is a lot to deal with, and work several full time jobs and build a house!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
You are right, access and information gathering on my part was limited and sketchy during the transition, in fact I'm still learning all the new options on this software.
A lot of posts / threads didn't get read or dealt with appropriately.

This forum is a lot to deal with, and work several full time jobs and build a house!
Meant to ask, how's the house coming along?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Meant to ask, how's the house coming along?
Good I guess, thanks for asking!
I don't get as much time as I would like to work on it, as I'm doing other full time jobs right now.
The jobs are good for the money aspect, bad for the time aspect.

Plumbing is done and inspected! (y)
Now flying along on electrical, hope to have it inspected in a couple more weeks, then we can officially start covering it all up! :)

It won't take us long from coverup to move in!

One thing about this covid situation, it's making it very difficult to get the right parts at the right time, for the right price.
A lot of things are simply not in stock or even able to be ordered!
I bought a ton of parts over the last few years for this build so that's helping cushion some of the blow.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
This report is two months old now, but should be credible. It seems to be to provide hope for anyone who comes down with covid 19, and in the at risk group particularly.

I read the pdf manuscript attached to the link you posted, and he basically reviewed the literature he could find on the use of HCQ. His viewpoint is that the new controlled studies on patients in hospitals and which did not find it helpful, were looking at the "wrong" stage of the disease. That HCQ used on outpatients with early cold like symptoms was more effective, and was therefore worth properly controlled studies. Not unreasonable, this is how science should be done.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Good I guess, thanks for asking!
I don't get as much time as I would like to work on it, as I'm doing other full time jobs right now.
The jobs are good for the money aspect, bad for the time aspect.

Plumbing is done and inspected! (y)
Now flying along on electrical, hope to have it inspected in a couple more weeks, then we can officially start covering it all up! :)

It won't take us long from coverup to move in!

One thing about this covid situation, it's making it very difficult to get the right parts at the right time, for the right price.
A lot of things are simply not in stock or even able to be ordered!
I bought a ton of parts over the last few years for this build so that's helping cushion some of the blow.
Same here for the building supplies and if you can get them some have a 40% increase in price. Good luck and don't kill yourself getting it done. Looking forward to seeing photo's after you have time to kick back for a bit.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
I read the pdf manuscript attached to the link you posted, and he basically reviewed the literature he could find on the use of HCQ. His viewpoint is that the new controlled studies on patients in hospitals and which did not find it helpful, were looking at the "wrong" stage of the disease. That HCQ used on outpatients with early cold like symptoms was more effective, and was therefore worth properly controlled studies. Not unreasonable, this is how science should be done.
HCQ and ZINC tabs are the magic, the mycins simple help to control the secondary opportunistic bacteria. Zinc has been used effectively for decades in combating Viral diseases.
Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Powers above my pay grade have decided this is done.
Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.