Fugly tractors

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Is it just me or are tractors today of any brand, make, model, or flavor, fuglier then sin? I mean damn they look like they fell out of the fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. I was being nosy and clicked on the link at the bottom of OTT to see what a TYM tractor looks like and damn UGLY. Maybe I'm to old school for being 28 but I love the squareness and the lines in older well anything. Besides tractors, trucks and big rigs are my other fav's and man I love seeing older trucks from the 60's and 70's restored and looking sharp! This new BS of plastic and round and looking like a damn bubble bee is nasty looking. Anyone else with me on this?

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I hear ya and to me they are starting to look like a cross eyed robot.

Granted this pic is of a lawn tractor but it is the over all trend....

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Remember the 70's ford pickup trucks. Now those were nice looking trucks! Or the old scouts. Or my favorite, the dodge power ram!!! That was awesome!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thats exactly what Im talkin about Scott. To me it looks like a big bugeyed bumble bee and the eyes are about to pop out of its head. Picture that mower yellow with black stripes!

Oh and PT I LOVE an old Ford from the mid 70's. I want to find a 76 or 77 F100 extended cab, my dad had one when I was a kid and loved the looks of it. My other dream truck is a mid to late 70's Kenworth W900L like the one from Smokey and the Bandit.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
My other dream truck is a mid to late 70's Kenworth W900L like the one from Smokey and the Bandit.
Oh hell ya..."East bound and down...."

Any body that don't like Smokey and the Bandit (1) has got some serious issues :rolleyes:

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
YES sir there she is. I knew you'd come up with the better photo Scott!

Where do you get all these pics from?