Whyyyyyy is everything such a secret?

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
If I could solve a problem for $70 I would be thrilled. How about $45 for 1 hour of basketball "tutoring" once or twice a week for 3 years. How about a math tutor for $70 per hour....... Cant be stupid says the wife, never get into Penn State.......... Your pain is manageable. Mine is chronic. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I'm glad I'm not having to deal with what the Canucks have no choice in the matter. Your choices are far too regulated.

Amazon likes to portray to be the One-Stop Online-Shopping experience. They are not. Their monitoring and regulating product is near NIL. They tend to allow a lot of sub-par items through. On another note, Made In China isn't necessarily bad. On Amazon, the "ratings" are rigged just like the Elections.

Do your research.
It's called "free trade".

Manufacturing is now dead and we are only a warehouse nation and raw materials exporter. Labour is by Temporary Foreign Workers. Profits get sent south of the border.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
On Amazon, the "ratings" are rigged just like the Elections.
At least Amazon has a good "return policy"......Sure wish our "Selections" had the same "return policy"......

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
It's called "free trade".

Manufacturing is now dead and we are only a warehouse nation and raw materials exporter. Labour is by Temporary Foreign Workers. Profits get sent south of the border.
That sounds similar to the lower 48 except we give foreign workers citizenship and benefits. Meanwhile we argue over Roe vs Wade as the best way for foreigners to cross the Rio Grande with their merchandise.

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
I’ve been looking online for longer than I’d like to admit to just find the SIZE of the deck replacement belt I need to buy for my Z122r zero turn. I don’t want to pay 70 bucks plus shipping and I need it faster than most websites can provide. Please what is the belt size so I can just use Amazon 🙏🏻 why isn’t this information just opening listed on the Kubota site. 🙄
Be aware!!!
The belts on my Kubota are METRIC..... sure there are sorta/kinda equivalent length/width in inch-size... and I have tried them cuz they are cheep.

In some cases the inch-size belts work. For me NOPE If I did not use METRIC belts (a matched pair) they would shred within two mowings.

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Not a bad idea! Order our politicians from Amazon and return them if not satisfied!
Then there would be those folks who buy Amazon's returned goods and they wold be trying to sell those politicians off as "workers". No such thing with a politician.

• Haha

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Not a bad idea! Order our politicians from Amazon and return them if not satisfied!
Amazon would have to add another line to their "why are you returning items" list

Line #8 would have to read......

Item is corrupt and does not work.

1697119077417.png

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
While I haven't been especially pleased with the local Kubota dealer, I am willing to buy the maintenance products from them in the event that I may need them someday! The shipping for SuperUDT, etc., would be ridiculous. I also buy from Messick's because I know that the Kubota product will be the right one and I don't have to worry about returning/re-ordering. They also provide a great service with their diagrams and even with the tech support by phone. My pennies are precious but this Kubota tractor needs to keep working as it should. OEM makes sense to me...either local Kubota dealer or online Kubota dealer. No charge for the 2-cents' worth!

Tractor Gal

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I’ve been looking online for longer than I’d like to admit to just find the SIZE of the deck replacement belt I need to buy for my Z122r zero turn. I don’t want to pay 70 bucks plus shipping and I need it faster than most websites can provide. Please what is the belt size so I can just use Amazon 🙏🏻 why isn’t this information just opening listed on the Kubota site. 🙄

When you buy from dealer you are partially paying for their parts dept to keep everything organized and know exactly what you need. When you buy on Amazon, you become the parts dept and must do all of that yourself. You are also keeping the dealer in business so when you need another machine or part they are there to provide it.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
When you buy from dealer you are partially paying for their parts dept to keep everything organized and know exactly what you need. When you buy on Amazon, you become the parts dept and must do all of that yourself. You are also keeping the dealer in business so when you need another machine or part they are there to provide it.
Agree. While I usually check online with Messick’s, Coleman, etc. by the time I add shipping and compare bottom line cost to bottom line cost from my local dealer so long as the local dealer is competitive, I’m supporting my local dealer. Thus far, my local dealer has been competitive (within a few dollars +/-) every time. Nothing against in-line but if I can spend my money locally and help a little to keep my dealer’s doors open, that has some value to me.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Agree. While I usually check online with Messick’s, Coleman, etc. by the time I add shipping and compare bottom line cost to bottom line cost from my local dealer so long as the local dealer is competitive, I’m supporting my local dealer. Thus far, my local dealer has been competitive (within a few dollars +/-) every time. Nothing against in-line but if I can spend my money locally and help a little to keep my dealer’s doors open, that has some value to me.
Wish I had a "local" dealer.
Nearest is 70 miles away, so..... I buy from Messick's.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Mine is 55 miles (nearest town)...I only go to town once a week so I just make sure I keep a good list!
My nearest reasonably large town (50K population) is 27 miles away.
Kubota dealer is 70 miles,.......not really near any town.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Galer Equipment is 2 kms from me, say 1 1/4 miles. While it's 'walking distance' have driven D-14 there a couple of times....

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Eastham, Ma 02642 to Norfolk Power Equipment Carver MA 02330 26.3 miles
Could not even do close to that, as the crow flies.
Don't know what map you are using Rusty........but you need a new one.
It is 42+ miles just for me to get to Cape Cod canal (Sagamore) bridge, and then Norfolk Power ( in Carver ) is 24+ miles additional!
I almost think I could do the route blindfolded!

Last edited:

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I used your zipcode and put that into the dealer locater. The locator doesn't give driving instructions. I just looked at a map of Ca[e Cpd. and you are correct. you can't get there unless you own a seaplane.