Where does your Orange live? Join location Groups!!!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Newlyme has volunteered his time to create "groups" where people can go, to get aid or just meet their more local friends. You can post direct to the group for messages about........ anything local to you such as.. get together's, wrenching weekends, Need of a rescue etc.

Sooo go to "Social Groups inside your User CP" and join the group that fits your generic location

Last edited:

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
How do i join the northeastern region?
Click on coachgeo's provided link above, then select your region on the left. Once there on top dark bar with "social group", on right side of bar click on "join group".

daves31

Equipment
BX2660
Jul 20, 2021
USA
When I click the link it goes to Opps we ran into a problem and doesn't let me do anything

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 47704

This threads last post before yours is exactly 2 years ago (July 30, 2019), and the site has probably died from Covid 19..
Not only that I'm trying to keep mine out of sight as much as possible so it doesn't get stolen.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Newlyme has volunteered his time to create "groups" where people can go, to get aid or just meet their more local friends. You can post direct to the group for messages about........ anything local to you such as.. get together's, wrenching weekends, Need of a rescue etc.

Sooo go to "Social Groups inside your User CP" and join the group that fits your generic location
I would guess that nobody needs, or uses it.....because it is INOP.!

Tenalach Farms

Equipment
Kubota L3010
Oct 27, 2022
Michigan
I was interested in the idea, but I guess other people were not. Not even enough interest to update the introductory post to remove something that isn't supported.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I thought it was a good idea, but only a few people signed up when it worked, so I guess it died off from neglect. :ROFLMAO: