Whats up with the recent UFO/UAP acknowledgements by government?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Keep in mind, they're not confirming the presence of aliens or anything. They're confirming that there are things they don't know. They're confirming that people have seen things that do not yet have an explanation.
Exactly. So if it was foreign tech that is advanced it would surely be kept secret. If it was our tech it would be kept secret. Its the gov saying and confirming..."we dont know"

"we dont know" seems like something they should be keeping secret too if they dont know so why are they telling us?

Last edited:

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
If I remember right, during the Trump presidency some years ago, there was a bill passed that also had a provision in it whereby the government was given a timeframe to make public whatever it knew about aliens/ UFOs. That timeframe must be close to expiring, hence the disclosures now being made available to the public just for the asking. Does anybody else remember this?

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
As much as I can't stand the communist news network (CNN), here is a link to the requirement to release info on ufo's in the covid relief bill PDJT signed in Dec 2020.

Have I seen UFO's? yes!. Do I think the are aliens? Can't say without meeting them.;)

Last edited:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
If I remember right, during the Trump presidency some years ago, there was a bill passed that also had a provision in it whereby the government was given a timeframe to make public whatever it knew about aliens/ UFOs. That timeframe must be close to expiring, hence the disclosures now being made available to the public just for the asking. Does anybody else remember this?
Yes, June i believe but whats going to compel them to follow that law?

Reactions: 1 users

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Ah Skeets, those were the good ol' days, watching X-Files. Hard to believe that was almost 30 years ago. Eek. When I was a wee little lad, I enjoyed Kolchak: The Night Stalker, which heavily influenced X-Files.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
What will we do the first chance we have the technology to?

Send a probe to another star system.

I don't see why an alien race couldn't use the same approach.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Actually they are already here. I can't disclose where because the Court Bailiff said:
"To tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I kinda like the new stance. I'd rather have them say there's things out there we can't explain rather than UFO's do not exist. Hasn't seemed to have created widespread panic yet so that's a plus.

b96389af9f59f19045ac8457a7f42c08.jpg

Last edited:

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
The government likes to throw things out there when they need a distraction. As much as I find the possibility of alien life fascinating, I also don't believe the government would just simply release top secret information out of the goodness of their heart.
Exactly! I was just going to say that. If they are suddenly telling you there are UFO's...they are trying to throw you off the trail of what they are really experimenting with, LOL

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
And they have yet to explain away the Black Knight satellite

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
I've seen UFO's. Flying things I couldn't identify. My wife grew up near Nellis AFB, she's seen more.

Don't know about aliens. Some pesky physics gets in the way. But I can say with certainty that the public has no real idea what sort of technology is already out there. Given the declassified stuff I saw in the 80's I can imagine how far some things in aeronautics have advanced.

Nothing I've seen yet is conclusive in any direction to me. If they're really out there, we'll probably find out some day. Probably when they demolish earth for a hyperspace bypass.

• Haha

tradosaurus

Equipment
Kubota MX5400 HST, Land Pride RCR2660 , EA 60" Xtreme grapple, EA box blade
Mar 7, 2019
Texarkana, Tx, USA
With the world governments faking space I wouldn't be surprised at a fake alien invasion that people will swallow as the truth. Given how many people bought into the lies of the scamdemic, 9/11, iraq war, etc.

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
It is my belief that 'alians' came to earth 1000s of years ago. For some reason, they decided that Humans were not worth messing with (too aggressive, not advanced enough....etc)

They still monitor Humans from time to time...just to keep an eye on us. Perhaps some day, they will show themselves whey they are convinced we will not start shooting. :alien:

Reactions: 1 user

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
They still monitor Humans from time to time...just to keep an eye on us. Perhaps some day, they will show themselves whey they are convinced we will not start shooting. :alien:
They're watching the development of life on earth. They'll reveal themselves once they see signs of intelligence.

Reactions: 2 users

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
They're watching the development of life on earth. They'll reveal themselves once they see signs of intelligence.
I think we are safe for quite a while then. Especially, with folks currently filling up plastic bags with gasoline. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Calvin summed it up years ago ...

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
It has been said that to prove there is intelligence on Earth.... we should send a Suzuki motorcycle xMission into space.

Even in the 1970s.... A Suzuki would have 5 gears within the size of a mans fist that could handle copious amounts of power... and NEVER miss a shift while stabbing the shift-lever riding in the dirt all day long. No other bike on the planet could match that feat.

How does this relate to Kubota? The Japanese engineers at Kubota have designed some tremendous engines. (The introduction of exhaust-scrubbing and emissions equipment have changed things)

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
It is my belief that 'alians' came to earth 1000s of years ago. For some reason, they decided that Humans were not worth messing with (too aggressive, not advanced enough....etc)

They came here and dropped off prisoners & made this planet a penal colony a lonnnnnng time ago :eek: o_O
Remember the cookbook on Twilight Zone, " How to Serve Man " ?

• Haha