Whats up with the recent UFO/UAP acknowledgements by government?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I realize this stuff has been going on for a while but only recently has the gov said yeah they are real and unidentified.
Are we about to be visited?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
i was always fascinated with project blue book.......

more here than meets the eye - if 99% of sightings are something else, that 1% is to be taken with great care!

As the physicist Stephen Hawking once said - we really do NOT want to meet an alien race.....

to those beings - we would be to them like humans having a conversation with ants!!!!

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
The government likes to throw things out there when they need a distraction. As much as I find the possibility of alien life fascinating, I also don't believe the government would just simply release top secret information out of the goodness of their heart.

Reactions: 2 users

rjent

Equipment
B7800, BH, FEL, brushhog, tiller, blade, phd, Boxbld, Chpper
Jan 20, 2020
Truth or Consequences, NM
OOOO Aliens! Don't look at the election fraud, let's look at the alien pictures.

Seems pretty obvious to me. But that is just me .....

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
The government is looking forward to when the aliens land, so the aliens can bail out the government spending. They will probably tax them to the point that they will go back to where they came from, and tell the rest of the universe, how the experiment in colonization of another planet failed. Anyone remember the original Planet of the Apes?? ?

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Gun grab, can't allow us to start alien war.
If we take them to our leader, they will understand why our space weapons are pointed at us.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
OOOO Aliens! Don't look at the election fraud, let's look at the alien pictures.

Seems pretty obvious to me. But that is just me .....
Why would the gov need to distract from anything. If they came out and admitted a stolen election nobody would do anything about it and they know it.

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
The government likes to throw things out there when they need a distraction. As much as I find the possibility of alien life fascinating, I also don't believe the government would just simply release top secret information out of the goodness of their heart.
I dont think they would release stuff out of the goodness of their heart either which is what makes this release and acknowledgement even more interesting. Why?

I dont buy the distraction part. They dont need to distract anymore.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
I'm just really bummed to not have seen any... yet! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
One of my best friends works for a particular federal agency. He told me 10 years ago that some type of craft were coming and going out of our air space making maneuvers at speeds we can’t reproduce and they had no idea what they are. He isn’t the type to lie or make things up.
I used to believe we were being visited based on a couple experiences I had when I was younger. These days I chalk it up too secret military aircraft. I mean just because the pilots that are coming out now, or my buddy, with their stories don’t know about advanced tech doesn’t mean it’s not out there. How long had the SR71 blackbird been in operation before it was know too the public and when was it put into service, sometime in the 60’s, right?

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Why is it coming out now? I think its because a free press printed some pretty convincing reports about sightings. Surely you have seen the recent interviews with 4 different navy pilots AND their gunsight videos. Hardly people to 'make up' something. Its all still unexplained.

What you personally believe doesn't really matter. At some point we may verify these sightings are aliens, or not.

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
Somehow I knew Bigfoot was gonna be involved. :ROFLMAO:

Morley

Equipment
LX2610, LA535 loader, Kodiak 5" Rotary Mower,
Apr 22, 2021
Alberta, Canada
I realize this stuff has been going on for a while but only recently has the gov said yeah they are real and unidentified.
Are we about to be visited?

Like many others on here, I wondered "why" is the gov't "confirming" this and then I read or listened to one newscast that called it a "leak" . In other words, someone unauthorized released the news that the gov't confirms the story. So.....if the gov't did not officially make that confirmation, how accurate are the reports from someone who is leaking that story. I'm not a believer in aliens (or bigfoot) although I would like to be and I don't believe that the U.S. Military has intentionally confirmed this. Just my take and time will prove me right or wrong.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Keep in mind, they're not confirming the presence of aliens or anything. They're confirming that there are things they don't know. They're confirming that people have seen things that do not yet have an explanation.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Not enough bread so we need more circuses?