What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
That is bad - the bag label says Made in Japan, I guess the bag was.
I bought a glow timer on eBay. I knew it was a Chinese knock-off. When I got it, the package said Made in China. But they had copied it so exactly 'Made in Japan' was molded in the plastic case. And the label was clearer than the original.
I bought from messicks to sure the genuine article as many fakes are available on eBay and Amazon, Even though the package looks the part. I’m sure this new bushing is high quality, it feels and looks like it anyways, excellent tolerances.

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
We finished the winter/rainy day cigar lounge today hardware/shelves/auto vent mechanism)…still in a bit of a stand off that is not a greenhouse.
Curios where you got the "cigar lounge", we are looking for something similar. Thanks!

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Curios where you got the "cigar lounge", we are looking for something similar. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Cleared one bay of the garage this weekend for the LX2610 (arrives Tuesday). Part of that space clearing involved moving 1500lbs of poplar base/casing that I have to paint when it warms up and install in the house. Set up some additional "industrial racks" and rearranged the garage a bit.

I also found a little issue with my LX. Noticed in the photo I took that the third function hard lines look tweaked. I compared to another member's DIY thread of the same kit and his install is what I'd expect mine to look like. I texted the dealer owner on Saturday and he said he's going to look into it Monday supposedly... They already have my money so hopefully they actually look at it and correct the issue (if there is one) instead of BS'ing me.

IMG_20220331_102143.jpg
Screenshot_20220401-202740.png

Shekkie

Equipment
LX2610, Virnig 60" Grapple, WoodMaxx TM-86H, Woods 60" BB/72”RB
Feb 12, 2022
Grafton, Ohio
Cleared one bay of the garage this weekend for the LX2610 (arrives Tuesday). Part of that space clearing involved moving 1500lbs of poplar base/casing that I have to paint when it warms up and install in the house. Set up some additional "industrial racks" and rearranged the garage a bit.

I also found a little issue with my LX. Noticed in the photo I took that the third function hard lines look tweaked. I compared to another member's DIY thread of the same kit and his install is what I'd expect mine to look like. I texted the dealer owner on Saturday and he said he's going to look into it Monday supposedly... They already have my money so hopefully they actually look at it and correct the issue (if there is one) instead of BS'ing me.

View attachment 77679 View attachment 77680
Definitely have them look at it BUT I tweaked mine by hand a little when I did the install to get ‘em even. Took about 3 seconds.

Also, make sure to get some caps for whatever fittings you end up with for your 3rd function. If you get ‘em after (like this idiot) you have to take the fittings off to put ‘em on. Not really a big deal but I’d rather do a job one time instead of two.

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Definitely have them look at it BUT I tweaked mine by hand a little when I did the install to get ‘em even. Took about 3 seconds.

Also, make sure to get some caps for whatever fittings you end up with for your 3rd function. If you get ‘em after (like this idiot) you have to take the fittings off to put ‘em on. Not really a big deal but I’d rather do a job one time instead of two.
Glad to hear it is a simple fix if they installed correctly to get the lines leveled.

Doesn't look like my FEL fittings are capped, I'll have to get some. What did you end up ordering? The fittings for the rubber hoses at the valve do have caps.

DVR

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota MX5400, L3560LE, L3301
May 8, 2020
Columbia, SC
Friday I got my MX5400 stuck. Like call a tow truck with a big winch stuck.
Today I plowed about 6ac of food plots with it and changed the oil/filter.
Probably run the L3560 tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
If you want to be OCD
There's nothing "OCD" about using the correct terms. Sometimes, it even saves lives. There is no situation where incorrect terms improve anything for anybody.

don't be incorrect yourself , its feller not faller.

You can have The Idiocracy's Encyclopedia (founded by a couple of hippies as a rebellion against "the Establishment". Fact. Look it up.), and I'll take the term the fallers themselves use.

Machines exist which are called "fellers", but the fellers that do the falling call themselves fallers, fella.

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
There's nothing "OCD" about using the correct terms. Sometimes, it even saves lives. There is no situation where incorrect terms improve anything for anybody.

You can have The Idiocracy's Encyclopedia (founded by a couple of hippies as a rebellion against "the Establishment". Fact. Look it up.), and I'll take the term the fallers themselves use.

Machines exist which are called "fellers", but the fellers that do the falling call themselves fallers, fella.
The almighty Google concurs:

Screenshot_20220403-214506.png

D

Deleted member 47704

They are never called fallers here. They are called fellers.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Friday I got my MX5400 stuck. Like call a tow truck with a big winch stuck.
Today I plowed about 6ac of food plots with it and changed the oil/filter.
Probably run the L3560 tomorrow
I know sometimes when things go wrong, such as getting stuck so thoroughly a real recovery effort is required, it’s easy to forget to take pictures. You needed get your tractor unstuck and I respect that, but WE need pictures! 🙂

Reactions: 5 users

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901, 5' Bush Hog
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
I lubed the FEL yesterday. Today, I hauled about 12 bucket loads of nearly fossilized cow manure to the garden.

Reactions: 1 users

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
I know sometimes when things go wrong, such as getting stuck so thoroughly a real recovery effort is required, it’s easy to forget to take pictures. You needed get your tractor unstuck and I respect that, but WE need pictures! 🙂
This thread is worthless without pics.gif

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
  • Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Some fellers are fallers, some fallers are fellers. Some fellers who are fallers drink soda. Some fellers who are fallers drink pop. Some fallers who are fellers drink soda. Some fallers who are fellers drink pop.

forky

Equipment
L2501 HST 4X4 8N
Feb 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Not that it really matters, but if you say it wrong enough long enough, people actually begin to believe it!