What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

kckndrgn

Equipment
BX2370 w/ 60" MMM and FEL, Box Blade, Bush Hog, Carry All & Tiller
Mar 17, 2016
Somerville, TN
It was a busy week for me and my BX. Mowed, no biggie there, then prepped a pad for my trailer parking next to my shop. Had 10 tons of driveway gravel delivered and used the BX to spread it out, box blade to contour and level it.
Over the weekend I used the carryall to pull a trailer and haul my chipper/shredder to the back of out property and start chipping up some burn piles. Figure, why burn it when I can use the chipped wood for the flower beds and in the garden. A bit more work than going to the local store and getting a yard or 2 but, I'm tired of looking at the big piles of brush and having to mow around them. County is under a restricted burn, so I haven't been able to get a permit to burn.

motorhead

Equipment
2009 B3200, 2007 Dodge/Cummins powered Ram 2500 395hp
May 17, 2012
Atascadero
Mowed about 2.5 acres with a bunch of trees to navigate around. Love the B3200 and the Hydro static transmission. I charge $60.00 hr, Driver, tractor, mower and fuel.

Trail

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, 60" Deck, Rear Blade
Dec 11, 2016
Wisconsin
Got the first mow of the season done...AND got the mower PTO hooked up on the first try! Instead of spending 30 minutes swearing and screaming got it right on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beaudeane

Equipment
MX5800, LA1065, BH92, BB72X, RT72.40, EA 60 in grapple, county line auger
Mar 9, 2018
Dalton, Ga
My tiller was delivered today & the tractor was picked up & taken to the shop on their return trip to fix or rather flush & refill the hydro oil. It had been white in the bottom third of the sight glass since delivered new a couple weeks ago. It wasn’t like that on arrival new the first day. Dealer is trying to make things right. Also supposed to put my bucket level indicator on while they have it. I was working trucking in Des Moines when they came but he had a key so was good to go all by himself coming to get it. He said all the mx and L series are keyed alike. Scared me on that part a little. It should be back to my house before I get there. I don’t think I’ve not used it any day I’ve been off work since it was delivered. I think I’d go into withdrawals if i got home and didn’t have my new toy to play on while I was there

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Took the U25s mini X flying, that's my crane, and it will put the mini 50' away and over 100' high, handy for getting into places with no other access. Besides my personal use of the mini, I hope to pick up a little work for it by having this ability of flying it into tight spots.

Attachments

Pat T

Aug 7, 2017
Albion
Mowed my and my brothers lawn after a week and a half of rain. You can't plug the mower deck! Grass was a foot tall in places. BX 2380 and 54 inch deck.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
First time cutting the grass this year. Yeah its knee high in places. :eek: Still pretty wet in some spots and still can't mow those.
But first had to get the mower prepared for its first time out.
Grease 53 fittings, check psi and fill 14 tires, lower 12 tires because the grass is so tall, sharpen 9 blades, drain and fill 4 gear boxes, check 3 belts.
I'm beat. Glad she's cutting the grass. :)
Couple hour break while she's mowing to clean up mess from mower servicing.
Clean mower and put away.
Trimming and edging another day.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I moved my rake and back blade up to the back field. Next week I'll hook up the finish mower and cut that.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Draging tree tops to the pile between the raindrops,,Glad I have 4wd,,,errrr 3 wd really

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Using mine for my bathroom remodel. Put the loader under the window and throwing the drywall, insulation, and flooring into the bucket and hauling it to the roll-off setting in the driveway.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Did my 50 hr service today (just a tad early). I think its been raining the past 10 days so, can't even think of any yard work living on Swamp Road.

50 hour service went fine but lost approx 2qts of hydraulic oil in the process despite using the vacuum trick and being real quick with the filter exchange. I didn't have the vacuum tight in the fill hole. For those of you yet to do yours, make sure you have a gallon of Super UDT2 on hand.

Also checked my relief valve pressure. It fluctuated between 2400-2450 PSI so I'll leave it alone for now.

Also first time I've had the loader off. Really easy. Glued the weather stripping on hood bottom too.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I found how much my carry all can do. This is too much, because everything was wet, and no FEL on.
Guessing 400 pounds, plus ~175 of the carry all itself.
Did some wheelies!!!
Was REALLY wishing for wheel brakes.....

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I found how much my carry all can do. This is too much, because everything was wet, and no FEL on.
Guessing 400 pounds, plus ~175 of the carry all itself.
Did some wheelies!!!
Was REALLY wishing for wheel brakes.....

You just brought fond back memories...I remember driving along the Halifax harbour (Nova Scotia) in a 66 Chevelle popping wheelies with my wife and a good friend when we were in our 20's. WAY more fun than on a tractor lol.:D:D:D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
You just brought fond back memories...I remember driving along the Halifax harbour (Nova Scotia) in a 66 Chevelle popping wheelies with my wife and a good friend when we were in our 20's. WAY more fun than on a tractor lol.:D[emoji3][emoji3]
Nothing better than a ‘60’s-something Chevy! Don’t care Chevelle, Impala, Camaro...all good [emoji106]Never been a Corvette fan....
Skeets would lead toward MOPAR....which is cool too!

Last edited: