What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
I installed my new 2" wheel spacers I received from BroTek last night on my BX2370. Made a BIG difference in the "pucker" factor mowing on a slope, which was my primary reason for buying them. Happy with the company's service and the product.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Lets see what I did,,OHHHHH I know,,, I ran over 2 road markers the state put in along the road by my field below the barn 5 days ago, somebody clipped them off they landed in the high grass and I mowed over them,,,my my my the naughty words that came out of my butter wouldnt melt mouth!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Kubbie

Equipment
B7300
Sep 3, 2016
Slatington, PA USA
I fitted a Kubota steering wheel spinner. Dad had a cheap one on there that I never liked. I took his off but found that meaneuvering in tight spaces, no power steering and a load in the FEL was too much. I bought a spare set of ignition keys (all B7300s use the same key) and I fitted a SMV triangle on the back; it never had one before I brought it to my place.

Redtoorange

Equipment
B2650, BH77, 63" front mount snowblower, land pride bb,fel
Apr 7, 2017
Ont, Canada
After reading a thread about the LA532 FEL stripping the covering off the lines from rubbing I went out and checked mine. Sure enough, less then 50 hours and it was almost through the rubber. I cut a 5" length of 1/2 copper pipe split it lengthwise and crimped it over offending part of the loader frame and up over the mounting bolts for the bucket lvl indicates. Time will tell, but it seems to be working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
After reading a thread about the LA532 FEL stripping the covering off the lines from rubbing I went out and checked mine. Sure enough, less then 50 hours and it was almost through the rubber. I cut a 5" length of 1/2 copper pipe split it lengthwise and crimped it over offending part of the loader frame and up over the mounting bolts for the bucket lvl indicates. Time will tell, but it seems to be working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great idea, but keep an eye on it, copper will wear pretty quickly.

8upbowhunter

Equipment
L4701 FEL, Cutter, Discs and Land Plane
Dec 15, 2016
S/E Louisiana
Heaven indeed, nothing like working your own land. Lots more work to do on the place but it's fun work especially when you are strapped on to Orange Power [emoji1303].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
box bladed 200yds of a gravel drive to repair weather (snow and rain) damaged lane. Looks like it is going to be a repeat every 2 years thing. Rented the Box Blade. $40/day... one day.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Pulled mower,switched to forks. Pulled rear diff out of my parts truck and carried it over to pressure washer,then over to shop for paint and install. It is so handy i may need to build a rig just for moving differentials around for service. Seems to be a few times a year,would like a rig just for that.

I cant imagine how i would do it without the kubota. Have a forklift,but its only good indoors,after 4 days of rain it would sink outta sight.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Pulled bamboo by hand hauled up back with trailer. Then put on the two bottom plow pulled up as many roots as we could. Probably have to go over it a couple more times unless I can find where I left the Dynamite.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
BAMBOO!!! :eek: I have been trying to kill mine off with every thing short of agent orange

BMC330

Equipment
L3301
Dec 21, 2015
Olive Branch MS
I ran my rotary cutter and got first round of cleaning completed today. Bad part is now I will have to find something for my next job to be able to spend the day on my Kubota again.

Im sure I will be able to come up with something soon.

L3010HST

Equipment
L3010HST w/LA481 loader; Land Pride RB2672 Blade and RF2060 Rotary
Apr 29, 2013
PNW
Mowed my right of way. The county sure won't do it.
I hear ya. Neither does my County or State. I even pay for weed control on my prop taxes and they never spray along my road-side, which is a State Hwy, for fire control.