What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

eng1886trk

Equipment
2016 B2650, 60" bucket, QH15, RB1572, LR1572, BB1260, 42" forks
Mar 9, 2016
Lancaster, PA
Used the forks to haul some supplies to the basement doors outback for my basement remodel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Used my L4600 to help with the skinning process
KRD, Nice, wish we had those around here.
KRD - I pass up whitetails up here that small - they still have their spots!!:p:p

Just kidding, of course! An average whitetail up here probably dresses 110-120 or so.

Like fish, they always get bigger when we talk about them - 150 is the minimum!:p:p

But sometimes there's a 180-200 pounder to be had.

You guys both bagged some nice animals. Venison is one of my favorites.:cool:

KRD - what does something like that weigh?

I have several buds that go west elk hunting. Always thought it would be cool to try once....

Last edited:

tor

Jun 25, 2009
SC
Got my new MX5200 4WD HST w/ FEL home. Traded in my 12 year old MX5000 2WD. I'm in love.

Last edited:

KRD

Equipment
L4600
Aug 18, 2016
Littleton, CO
RCW, That was a good sized mature cow elk. She weighed 300 lbs hanging in the processor, so estimated live weight would be 400lbs. approximately.

What makes this unique is that this property is on the eastern plains of Colorado, not the mountains, note the Cottonwoods in the background. The season for either sex elk runs thru the end of January.

The deer get pretty plump here too. I took a 10 point (eastern count) whitetail buck this past fall that hung at the processor at 252 lbs which would translate to about 335 lbs live.

My tractor only has 8 hours on it. Hope to do some real farm work with it in the Spring. The Piranha Tooth Bar lives up to its reputation for brush clearing.

kckndrgn

Equipment
BX2370 w/ 60" MMM and FEL, Box Blade, Bush Hog, Carry All & Tiller
Mar 17, 2016
Somerville, TN
Yesterday, loaded up the BX and tiller and went to the in-laws house. Tilled a new garden spot for my FIL. My MIL took over his previous garden spot and it's been two years since he's been able to garden due to health issues.
While there I moved some dirt around with the FEL to help fill in some low spots.
Came home and re-tilled my garden getting ready for spring, just a few weeks away.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Snowblowed. Snowblew? Blew snow, either way. I gotta redesign my winch chute turner though... It's currently no better than the crank.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sstrac

Equipment
M9000 Tractor, JBar 7' Rotary Cutter
Jun 3, 2015
berryville, ar US
Graded, graded, then graded some more. My old Rhino angle blade had been broken so finally decided to have it welded. Had him to weld my FEL bucket corner and my brushhog as well. Welder did a wonderful job and even braced the hog to prevent any further issues with 3 point connection. Supper job. Here are some
pix of his work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagor

Equipment
BX25, BX2750D, BX2760A, 5' back blade
Jan 9, 2017
Sudbury, ON, Canada
Finally today, almost 4 weeks after I bought a used BX25, I got to snowblow a few inches (about 4 inches) of snow. Of course, when one buys a new toy for snowblowing, it never snows - took almost 4 weeks before I could use the machine...
Anyway, my neighbor with his JD lawnmower machine plowing his driveway was "green" with envy seeing my orange machine doing a quick job of my driveway...
Expecting a larger snow dump on Tuesday, all set to go. :)

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
3 hours of moving snow with the loader...

(video here)

This was the very first time i'd used the loader with snow and it was kinda heavy and wet so i was learning how to do it. (esp on gravel, this is fairly challenging).
Have you tried the float position for snow removal in the gravel? Made a big difference for me once I learned it.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

n3ckf

Equipment
B2601 w/FEL + BH
Jun 5, 2016
Volcano, CA
Have you tried the float position for snow removal in the gravel? Made a big difference for me once I learned it.

I tried float a number of times but it tended to dig in - I suppose my gravel isn't completely level

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Use float but turn your bucket up about 3 to 4 inches so the front lip don't dig.

Bulldog777

Equipment
L3200, RTA1266, Modern 5' BB, Mustang 60 FM
Jan 25, 2017
Texas
What did you do on the Kubota today?

I rototilled my three gardens again and added some work lights to the ROPS.
I put 20 hrs on the hour meter in the last week. Landscaping, cutting ditches, mowing, plowing/tilling gardens, and leveling out our road.
But I have to go back to work tomorrow....:(.

So what did you do?

fatjay

Equipment
Kubota B8200, B7200, ZD21
Nov 12, 2016
Eastern PA, USA
Re: What did you do on the Kubota today?

I notched my mid PTO shaft to accept quick connect shafts. Fired it up and tested everything for normal opperation. Supposed to get our first real snow of the winter on thrusday, the same day I have to fly out for vegas.

Clint.In.Trees

Equipment
L3250D
Dec 10, 2016
Huntsville, Utah
Boy have I had a winter of improvements. I thank all of you and the rest of YouTube for making things so doable. I bought this l3250 (1990 40hp 1600hrs) last fall and am very happy with its performance. I feel like I got it for a good deal and don't mind working on it. Actually, it's more like a labor of love. Haha so far I've fixed the 4x4, replaced the radiator, replaced the starter, replaced the voltage regulator, took out a 30 amp fuse that was where the slow blow fuse was suppose to be and wired in a slow blow fuse, fixed the temperature gauge, welded some cracks on the FEL, welded on a D ring up front for easier trailering and had a friends daughter paint the backhoe. Today I replaced the voltage regulator and am now seeing 14.5v then I went and helped a friend move snow banks away from his house to prevent flooding. IMG_5972.jpg

Last edited:

KeithG

Equipment
2000 Kubota B2710, Woods BH75 backhoe, LandPride York Rake, B2783 Snow Blower
Jan 1, 2016
Rindge, NH
Last night I used the snowblower for the first time after dark. The work lights seemed to do a good job. I just wish I would get a normal snow storm and not this heavy granular sleet with rain in the forecast because a short warm period of 12 hours. Then back to 20 degrees so I could not leave the snow/sleet/ice on the driveway and had to get rid of it.

I guess it could have been worse, I could have been plowing it with my ATV or shoveling :eek: it.

I attached two pictures one with the flood light on and one with it off to show the work lights illumination.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Re: What did you do on the Kubota today?

I just made sure the battery tender was hooked up,,, I might plow the drive way, or I just might wait a couple days, its going to get warm and watch it melt