What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
CCR - Looks like the grand opening is getting closer. Would be a great place for the annual OTT summer tractor bash.

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Cleaned up greased and painted ready for next winter.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
Doing some driveway/parking improvements for the local B&B. Couple of days ago I tore up and regraded 1/2 of the drive and spread 12 yards of screened gravel on the other half.

Today I added a section to the guest parking area and made 12 yards of screened gravel disappear into the hole where I peeled the sod off, then skim-coated and graded the original part of the parking lot with another 12 yard load. Looks MUCH better now. :D

The more I use that box blade with the hydraulic top link, the more I like it. Shoulda bought one of those YEARS ago!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Finish mowing our church recreation area.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I brought the tiller down to work on - remove rust, lube and tap, lube and tap, lube and tap, tap, tap. Replaced the zerks on the u-joints and put the grease to them. Hooked it up and got PTO :D Tomorrow it's till and rake, till and rake I'm hoping to get it in three passes. God I love this 3ph setup with the Pat's quick change and Hodge stabilizers - it makes hookups so much easier.

HonokaaKubota

Equipment
L1500DT, tiller
Apr 17, 2016
Honoka'a,HI
I took advantage of my first chance to use my, new to me, L1500DT and tilled part of a new garden that I am putting in. I love this little guy. Just started raining, so I will do the rest another day. Can't wait.
Bill

SDMauler

Equipment
2009 BX2360TV60, RCK60B-23BX
Aug 8, 2014
Parker, SD
Finished ripping out the old field wire fence, finished up the 6-wire electric fence (that should keep the goats around), ripped out the old Geotex from an old tree line, piled up the slash, and pushed the dirt back into place. Made it back to the house just before the heavens opened. Used the front blade and a rear landscape rake.

Attachments

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
After storm we had in our area little creek cleaned banks up and moved some rotten logs and a few tree stumps. Trie with little bx23 to pull out some of the light logs and one big log that must at least 500+ lbs just pulled it out and left on flat ground. Tractor was slow to run but got it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chieffan

Equipment
B7100HST w/RC60-71B Deck
Jan 12, 2016
SW Iowa Adams county
Did a bunch of tree clean up yesterday. Still in recovery mode from knee replacement, had to call the neighbor to cut up a large tree that came down on the power line. He cut it and piled it so the line could be put back up. Yesterday a young guy came and helped with the rest of the clean up - he did the work and I ran the tractor. Several trips to the brush pile in a drainage ditch, the about 4 more dragging the long pieces. 3 hours work and he left with an non-running but solid Ford 125 with a deck he wanted. Made a good deal for both of us. The Kubota 7100 worked flawlessly.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
A storm held off so my son and I broadcast a layer manure from the bottom of the pile over the garden plot and I tilled it again. This time two passes in opposite directions to really chop the chicken bedding compost up good. It's looking good and the rain coming later will help everyone get to know each other better. I'd love to borrow a garden bedder and do raised rows this year.

Fender5803

Equipment
L3901 LA525 BH77; LP 1860 rotory cutter; LP 1060 grapple; forks & bucket
Aug 9, 2015
Henniker, NH
I learned again how to change implements. Took off the grapple, put on the bucket. Took off the field mower and put on the backhoe - easy ... kind of.

kckndrgn

Equipment
BX2370 w/ 60" MMM and FEL, Box Blade, Bush Hog, Carry All & Tiller
Mar 17, 2016
Somerville, TN
Replaced a hydraulic hose on the loader. Managed to scrape the original one pretty good, still worked, didn't leak, but figured it was a failure point that I could remedy right away.

Replaced the line, then worked the FEL for a few minutes. Always nice when an "oh SH!T" moment isn't too expensive.

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
Continuing to work on smoothing out the yard. And pulling out buried treasures to drag over to my rock pile.
Ribbon.jpg
This one only stuck a few inches above final grade.
rock 6.jpg

RyeThomas

Dec 23, 2015
Northern Virginia

Tilled the garden Sunday. I'm always impressed with my little BX1800. I borrowed the tiller from a friend, I was a bit concerned because it's a 60" and everything says use a 48". Well the gardens been tilled for a few years and the 60" isn't much heavier than the 48" and the little machine ate it up. It was so effortless I will be searching for my own and if a 60" comes up at the right price I won't hesitate.
With my quick hitch it took me longer to hook the pto and clean the tiller up than it did to make 4 passes. Sure beats my 24" rear tine that beats you up for 4 hours.
Very happy with the Kubota!

Now I need to find some economical front weights/ballasts...

Last edited:

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
STARTED IT :)

I've been working on it since mid-november cleaning painting replacing excetera. 10 seconds on the glow plugs after bleeding the filter and injector pump, she fired right up. So so happy the end is in sight :D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Congrats Bill!

Thanks for saving another one from the scrapper. :)

Ray

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Greased it,ordered oil filter. Hopeful that i can get it in shop and finish servicing in one more sitting. Fuel valve drooling so it needs a tune up too.
Mowing season is upon us and i need to get the bota ready for the task.
Cant wait, its almost fun mowing grass. Working on a front mount mower (offset) to lessen my seat time.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Sharpnd the blades, greased her, checked T P. need to do an oil change soon but I mowed my arse off ,,, sharp blades make a world of difference :D

JackJ

Equipment
BX1870-1
Mar 14, 2016
Indiana
STARTED IT :)

I've been working on it since mid-november cleaning painting replacing excetera. 10 seconds on the glow plugs after bleeding the filter and injector pump, she fired right up. So so happy the end is in sight :D
Congratulations! As a new member, I just now looked at your Facebook photo blog on this. Very, very cool. Once I retire I would love to do something like this. Can't wait to see it back doing the work it was built to do.