What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Wow, very thorough. Want to do mine next?:rolleyes:
I do a thorough inspection and fix any problems twice a year. Also do a look around before and after every use. Better and cheaper to fix things before they break or damaged to the point they have to be replaced. :) There are enough things that can be damaged or break during normal operations without tempting fate.;)

Spent my time on the ground 100' or more from the garage in a snow storm trying to fix something that I could have prevented.:eek:

Pipewelder

Equipment
B7100 with 425 original hours
Sep 28, 2014
Kenmore, NY
I ordered the block heater and the oil lamp assembly. There wasn't a whole lot of effort required on my part except some phone waiting. Parts should be here soon and then on with the gloves. Oh, also put the tender on the battery.

res

Equipment
L3301HST, 7' back blade
Oct 25, 2014
Cadillac, Mi
I drove it into my brand new equipment shed and parked it.
I like the looks of that nice shed for your tractor. I always appreciate those who give their tractors some room to roam and move around in a large shed while they are away at work during the day!!! :D Great work.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I drove it into my brand new equipment shed and parked it.
You must have a lot of equipment! Nice shed, I'm jealous!

BXman98

Equipment
Kubota BX2370 MMM rear blade
Oct 20, 2014
St.Albans VT
If you did something to or on you're tractor today and you don't want to start a new thread then post it here :D

I installed a horn I took from a tiny Toyota and then installed a decompression cable on mine today. Was going to do a little grading on the drive but got tired :(
Gurn
Nothing today, it's just sitting on the trailer today waiting to get the FEL put on for the first time.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Fixing to go put out the rest of my hay rings and fill them all up with hay. Cold weather is coming for a few days and maybe even some snow, oh joy!!! :( :( :(

Just what I need right in the middle of calving season...

carterohk

Equipment
M5700, NH 328 spreader
Oct 11, 2014
Virginia
Thanks. It went up in about 2.5 weeks. I wanted to eat dinner there last night but my wife wouldn't go.

We're moving all our hay-making equipment into it. Moco, 2 rakes, square baler, three hay wagons, two bush hogs etc. Another greenish tractor. The best part is a 24'x14' shop with garage doors on both ends. My son has a side business working on cars, so I'll let him use one half.

Needs a lot more gravel, my low $ source brings it when he's not busy. Of course, he's been really busy lately.

Attachments

res

Equipment
L3301HST, 7' back blade
Oct 25, 2014
Cadillac, Mi
I built my own middle buster plow, installed it on the 3 point, and gave it a short run around the back field in between the rain storms. Need to make a few adjustments but over all, things went well!!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Wish my Dad would have built something like that,,, damn the parties we could have in that thing,,lol

kc8fbl

Equipment
2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R
Aug 23, 2012
Gobles, MI
Cleaned the drive twice today. The snow was coming down! Have about a foot of snow here. Drove the L3200 a mile and a half to clean my mom's drive too! Gave it a little workout today. ;) A couple pics of the fun today.

Attachments

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
for neighbor i have a small boy who jumps to the window every time he hears the kubota. so today i take him for a ride, what a party for him and a great smile at his face

Attachments

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
for neighbor i have a small boy who jumps to the window every time he hears the kubota. so today i take him for a ride, what a party for him and a great smile at his face
A boy and his toy.
Oh and very thoughtful making him smile.;):cool:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Got the champion snowblower mounted, went for a couple passes down the driveway. Needs a better chute. That old style left right tippy thing seems to put snow on my neck more than anywhere else. Ready for blowing if needed