What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Been doing the same here with the rain :rolleyes: gotta dig the trailer out of the back yard. Got two choices on getting it out. The z71 and give the 4wd a good test and take a chance on having to pull truck and trailer out with the bota. Or just go back with the bota and pull the trailer out :rolleyes: either way, I'm gonna have some good ruts to fill. Have had standing water since I mowed and the grass is a foot tall again. And each step sinks down a couple inches just walking on it. Calling for rain till tuesday. Would need a solid week of sun to be able to get back there and clean it up. Two weeks to be able to do it with out ruts :rolleyes:
Hi, you re certainly right, but i still couldn'pick it up, the dealer hasn't got the docs from the importer yet and they are the only proof of property here,
Please find a you tube link hereafter, instead of pics:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxNX6pYRGM

I ve added a removable splitter to positio the havier logs with the crane, this was done with my mf 420 which has been sold meanwhile
Enjoy it

m7060

Lifetime Member
Jul 13, 2014
london, ky
Installed a backup camera. Not an expensive unit, but does the job. Cost from Amazone was approx. $50 for camera, monitor and suction mount. Pic is a little grainey, but very useable.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Installed a backup camera. Not an expensive unit, but does the job. Cost from Amazone was approx. $50 for camera, monitor and suction mount. Pic is a little grainey, but very useable.
Hi, m7060, a belated welcome to the forum. Your profile doesn't list your equipment; what did you put the camera on? What was the reason for turning to a camera?

Also, let me warn you that a number of folks on OTT snarl: "Without pics, it didn't happen!" So if you can, snap some pics and post them before "those guys" get on your case! :D

djm1204

Equipment
L4600 HST, FEL, Root Rake, Land Pride Grapple, Two way radio
Aug 11, 2014
Dunnellon, FL, USA
Been raining for 7 days straight here in N Florida. Got tons of projects that need doing, but with all the rain the M5140 makes a mess in a hurry! May have to go crank 'er up and just listen to that sweet engine purr! :D

Wish you could send some of that rain over my part of Florida - Citrus County - Dunnellon going on 4 weeks of no rain - planted 4 weeks ago - still waiting on rain

volp

Equipment
Kubota B6001, MF35 with backhoe, Ford 3000, JD LX186 Lawn tractor
Hi, m7060, a belated welcome to the forum. Your profile doesn't list your equipment; what did you put the camera on? What was the reason for turning to a camera?

Also, let me warn you that a number of folks on OTT snarl: "Without pics, it didn't happen!" So if you can, snap some pics and post them before "those guys" get on your case! :D
Let me be the first of "those guys"
Without pics, it didn't happen! ;)

Anders

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Well.........got stuck!

After all these rains the yard's a mess. Had some new helper springs put on the truck last week and wanted to do a test drive before heading to a job tomorrow 90 miles west of here. Loaded up the tractor (L3010) and took a spin. Springs did help the rear squat and had an uneventful trip.

Once home I backed up into the yard to turn around and head the rig out for the morning trip. Started pulling forward and felt that familiar feeling of spinning tires. Backward, forward no dice! Luckily the big tractor (M5140) was available and saved the day. Low gear at idle pulled the 20,000 lbs of truck, trailer and tractor with no sweat.

Sometimes 2 tractors are better than one.... :D

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Well.........got stuck!
Luckily the big tractor (M5140) was available and saved the day. Low gear at idle pulled the 20,000 lbs of truck, trailer and tractor with no sweat.

Sometimes 2 tractors are better than one.... :D
Hmm... Tallahassee Kubota Man got stuck in Tallahassee, Florida? Sorry if my skepticism offends "anyone" but, as Anders put it so succinctly:

Let me be the first of "those guys"
Without pics, it didn't happen! ;)

Anders

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Hmm... Tallahassee Kubota Man got stuck in Tallahassee, Florida? Sorry if my skepticism offends "anyone" but, as Anders put it so succinctly:
Sorry no pics, I was too aggravated to think of it.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it ShaunBlake! :D

Last edited:

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
FINALLY washed my tractor and got most of the soot off the loader arm.

Also FINALLY installed my steering knob (it's even ORANGE)!

I also threw a coat of paint on my bucket hooks. No picture, since it's going to need more than 1 coat. I'm using a Valspar paint (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EFFX94U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) but after reading in the last few days, I wish I got some "Lobster Red" at Walmart instead of a CASE of this stuff... Arg. Oh well.

blank102

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Feb 2, 2015
Mexifornia
Put my new mailbox in the loader (it's in a pail of cement) and took it the half mile to the mail box area.
Woo hoo good times!:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Got tired of bouncing up and down the driveway so off to the scrap pile and back to the welder.
TADA... Land Plane on the cheap! :D
Blades are AR500 so they will hold their edge extremely well. ;)

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Nice build. How wide is she? That's next on my list of implements.
72" wide 58" long

I'm not far from doing the same thing. How are the blades positioned relative to the skids?
First blade starts 1 foot back from the front on leading side and 2 foot back on trailing side and 2 foot between the blades.
Blades are set at 30 Deg angle.