What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
The bracket levers are the control sticks for the backhoe. If you have the flip seat, those look like to correct sticks. Separate seat uses short/straight sticks. Not sure where the knobs are.

the SMV triangle is supposed to go on the dipper of the hoe. Don't bother with it. It'll just peeve you off when digging deep ditches.

I can't tell what that other item is in the clear bag. Unrecognizable to me.
Ahhh that makes sense, I wonder if the BH77 will come with the straight control levers that I need when I add the seat.

I plan on just installing the 2nd seat on the BH77 without the extension brackets for the cab just by scooting the tractor suspension seat forward. I've seen it done a few times now that I'm comfortable ordering the extra parts if it doesn't already come on the BH77.

I have no idea what that trapezoid is either... We'll see when the instructions arrive.

Did your BH77 come with the female pressure fittings to install on the flex/power beyond rigid hoses? Mine didn't come with any fittings or banjo bolts, only washers and o rings.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
1. What are the two black bracket levers? for?
the back hoe probably has the short levers on it for the models that have the seperate seat on the hoe, those are the replacements for the models that have the flip around seat

edit: 🤦‍♂️ didn’t see dirty deeds response 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
the back hoe probably has the short levers on it for the models that have the seperate seat on the hoe, those are the replacements for the models that have the flip around seat

edit: 🤦‍♂️ didn’t see dirty deeds response 😂
Thanks, that's good news... One less part I have to buy when adding the cab seat.

I saw a video online where a guy installed the BH77 on his B2650 without removing the wheels by pre-inserting the bolts before lining up the subframe with the axle housing... I'd prefer not to take my loaded rear tires off if I can help it. On the other hand, I debated on taking them off anyway to add brotek spacers in 2 or 3"... Decisions, decisions.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Thanks, that's good news... One less part I have to buy when adding the cab seat.

I saw a video online where a guy installed the BH77 on his B2650 without removing the wheels by pre-inserting the bolts before lining up the subframe with the axle housing... I'd prefer not to take my loaded rear tires off if I can help it. On the other hand, I debated on taking them off anyway to add brotek spacers in 2 or 3"... Decisions, decisions.
Not sure about the b/lx, but I didn’t remove the wheels on mine when I installed the subframe.

just be aware too there isn’t much room with the separate seat on the hoe, even for a little guy 😂

052FEE2B-3238-4353-BC65-1DBF4CD6C316.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
View attachment 100422
We have three millstones, all of a different type, on the property. Didn’t used to ever move them, at least partly because we had nothing to move them with. Wife knows we can move them, so now they’re a viable option for rearranging once in a while. Moved this one from a natural area in our back yard to a more prominent location in front of the unoccupied house today.
I can picture Wilma asking Fred just how he lost his wheel. ;)

• Haha

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
FIL has some old hives. May clean them up some and see what happens.
Bees are great, and very interesting to tend.
They do not require a lot of work, but do need periodic attention.

I had bees many years ago, and tried to renew the experience about 7 years ago.
It did not work for me.
I spend 6 months each year in Florida now, and my bees were in the cold Northland.
I tried to prep them for long Winter survival, but long, was just too long!

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Bees are great, and very interesting to tend.
They do not require a lot of work, but do need periodic attention.

I had bees many years ago, and tried to renew the experience about 7 years ago.
It did not work for me.
I spend 6 months each year in Florida now, and my bees were in the cold Northland.
I tried to prep them for long Winter survival, but long, was just too long!
Take them with you. They’d rather over winter in Florida, too! 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Ahhh that makes sense, I wonder if the BH77 will come with the straight control levers that I need when I add the seat.

I plan on just installing the 2nd seat on the BH77 without the extension brackets for the cab just by scooting the tractor suspension seat forward. I've seen it done a few times now that I'm comfortable ordering the extra parts if it doesn't already come on the BH77.

I have no idea what that trapezoid is either... We'll see when the instructions arrive.

Did your BH77 come with the female pressure fittings to install on the flex/power beyond rigid hoses? Mine didn't come with any fittings or banjo bolts, only washers and o rings.
Mine was assembled by the dealer (so it was all plumbed)...but it had the short sticks. They swapped them out for me for the long/bent ones.

Short Sticks:

short control part no.jpg

Long sticks:

long control part no.jpg

Trapper Bob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, Wicked grapple, 6’ bush hog, pallet forks, 7’ box blade, 6’ Wicked bucket
Jan 17, 2022
Andover, KS
I hung the gates today for the watering lane. I played firefighter for awhile too. Dang wind!
CBDDA0EF-A878-4547-AFF4-B1C1F597DC0E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Thanks @dirtydeed @Fordtech86

I just did some digging, the male/female pressure fittings supposedly come with the BH77 and not in the subframe kit... Very odd.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Not sure about the b/lx, but I didn’t remove the wheels on mine when I installed the subframe.

just be aware too there isn’t much room with the separate seat on the hoe, even for a little guy 😂

View attachment 100490
My little guy will be 3 this month. Can’t wait to get him on the tractor, just like dad did with me. His almost 7 yo sister wants nothing to do with the tractor…

Reactions: 2 users

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
My little guy will be 3 this month. Can’t wait to get him on the tractor, just like dad did with me. His almost 7 yo sister wants nothing to do with the tractor…
It's an awesome experience. My boy is a few months older than yours and he has been going on zero turn and tractor rides since the age of 2. He also enjoys sitting on the LX when it's parked in the garage (I make sure the loader is locked and the hydraulic pressure has been relieved) and puts the seat belt on and pretends to do work.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
It's an awesome experience. My boy is a few months older than yours and he has been going on zero turn and tractor rides since the age of 2. He also enjoys sitting on the LX when it's parked in the garage (I make sure the loader is locked and the hydraulic pressure has been relieved) and puts the seat belt on and pretends to do work.
Those are such precious times.
Enjoy!

Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
we have fights over the tractor. I always lose 😂😂😂

707E89F9-7D91-4855-825B-2671BCCBD7ED.jpeg

blessed that both kids would much rather be outside then sitting around the house watching tv/video games!

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users