What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

BX Greg

Equipment
BX23S with FEL/BH, 54" MM Mower, 4pt K connect, 60 blade, 1.5" wheel spacers
Jul 21, 2019
Orono Ontario,
I took delivery of my new BX23S last Tuesday (1.2 hrs on it), in the pouring rain so really nothing happened.
Wednesday I removed the loader and hoe, adjusted the mower for level and add the 3pt hitch.
Thursday I cut the lawn, and fertilized (about 4 hours)
Friday, landscape raked the driveway and did some weed spraying
Saturday, removed the 3pt hitch and mover, reinstalled the hoe and loader.
Sunday, started moving a pile of dirt left in the yard from the previous owner.
Monday, planted two trees and finished moving the dirt pile!
Rather busy few days but I now have 13.2 hrs on the BX, worked awesome!!

Captain Itch

Equipment
L3301 HST 66in. Tomahawk bucket ,EA grapple ..
We use our L3301 for our small Hemp farm here in Tennessee .The 3 point hitch usually has a barrel with 100 liters of organic nutrients that we make along with our compost tea. There is a diaphragm pump mounted permanently to move the liquid .. It is a great little tractor to get into the tight rows with..

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Hi JeepinMaxx.

I like your LED work lights as well.

Can you please tell me what make/type of work light(s) you mounted on your tractor?

I mowed grass this past week at night using the crappy oem Halogen work lights and it made me realize I really need to mount some better lights on my tractor.

I liked the CREE 20", but wanted to compare it to what you have.

Thanks !
I'll have to dig up the part numbers for the factory bulb LED replacements, but the forward ROPS was a 12" LED bar off Amazon & the amber strobe was from Tractor Supply. My forward facing lighting changed when I added the canopy

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
My Tractor's 50" Snow Blower loaded and headed to a new home in New Hampshire this evening. I may have jinxed myself for winter weather... (I may already be jinxed since we loaded it up during a tornado warning!)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I love having the loader installed on the tractor. It sure made quick work of removing the old deck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lencho

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100hst
Jan 21, 2017
NM
Way to go Darren, proving you do not have to have 4 wheel drive to use a FEL! How heavy do you think the deck was vs your rear brush cutter counter weight? Any traction issues?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Way to go Darren, proving you do not have to have 4 wheel drive to use a FEL! How heavy do you think the deck was vs your rear brush cutter counter weight? Any traction issues?
Probably about the same weight. The loader kind of struggled with it. But then with the weight spread out so far your lifting capavity drops way down.

I love having that self propelled wheel barrow :D:D:D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Here's before and after on the deck. I'm just over halfway through getting the new deck boards on. I ran out of steam though. So I'll finish the deck in the morning when it's cooler out. :D

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Used the tractor with the pallet forks to move some old wood down to the shed for the boiler this winter.

Also did a little driveway work after putting the bucket back on.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Used the FEL to move some dirt up to the distribution box for my septic field. The post construction settling caused the collar around the input pipe to separate allowing that lovely gray water to go out the collar and under the box instead of down the distribution tubes. Dug it out by hand, backfilled with gravel and compacted down, reattached the collar to the box and then backfilled with dirt. All this before lunch and I still had my appetite

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Here's before and after on the deck. I'm just over halfway through getting the new deck boards on. I ran out of steam though. So I'll finish the deck in the morning when it's cooler out. :D

Is that composite decking Daren? If so did they advise 12" on center framing?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Is that composite decking Daren? If so did they advise 12" on center framing?
Yes it is composite decking. And no, I didn't get any advise on it. I did 16 on center with it.