what a deal

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Sunday I was talking to a buddy of mine he says his father inlaw has an old Kubota he wants to get rid of . I go check it out its an L260 new tires , lots of other parts look new front loader needs work wont start. I asked what he wanted he says haul it off and its yours so this morning I go pick it up stop at the feed store on my way home a young fella asked if it was for sale, said sure most everything has a price. I told him it didnt run but he asured me he could fix it. He offered me $1500 told him Id think about it he says $1750 so I asked him where he wanted it delivered, he was happy Im happy and the wife dodged another project of mine sitting in the barn.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
The loader alone was worth what the buyer paid, so you got a deal, he got a deal, and your wife got a deal. A good day.
Do you have to share the $1750 with her?
I'm waiting for someone to say "If you don't have pics, it didn't happen".

Last edited:

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
The loader alone was worth what the buyer paid, so you got a deal, he got a deal, and your wife got a deal. A good day.
Do you have to share the $1750 with her?
I'm waiting for someone to say "If you don't have pics, it didn't happen".
Im not sure about where you come from but around here you dont call a man a lier, if I say something its the truth. A mans word is his bond . Sorry if you have to doubt your friends I dont doubt the men I run with...Dan

Attachments

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
Im not sure about where you come from but around here you dont call a man a lier, if I say something its the truth. A mans word is his bond . Sorry if you have to doubt your friends I dont doubt the men I run with...Dan

"pics or it didn't happen" is a common phrase. It is not calling a man a liar.

It's a cute way of saying, I want to see..........and I'm jealous...........lol

bcbull378

Equipment
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Eric they found me, of course I have a reputaion for hauling off old tractors

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
"pics or it didn't happen" is a common phrase. It is not calling a man a liar.

It's a cute way of saying, I want to see..........and I'm jealous...........lol
Yep, that's where I was coming from. Sorry if it came across wrong, because I wouldn't say that. If I did question something, I would PM the person. I have no doubt that it happened.
I promise to "watch what I say" here on out.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know if something like that happend to me,,, I would have to PAY someone to take it