Wait for a 2020 B2601 or get a 2019 B2650?

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Is there a reason you went 54 as opposed to 60?
I wanted to keep things narrow while working in the woods and getting into tight spaces. And being only 6 inches shorter would mean only one extra trip out of maybe nine, as far as moving material is concerned. For my use the benefits of the wider bucket didn't outweigh the benefits of the standard one. If I was going to be moving a lot of light weight landscaping material I would just add some removeable wings on the sides and top for more volume. But again, making one extra trip out of how many with the 54" vs. the 60" isn't a big deal for my personal needs.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
PTO leaf blower? Whoa..... This sounds interesting. I just sold my 30-lb backpack leaf blower because my back is giving me trouble. Any suggestions?
David, I'm glad you asked! :LOL: If you have a large area that needs clearing of leaves and can just blow them back into the woods or into a pile to be loaded and hauled away.....these machines are the ticket!!

3 point hitch leaf and debris blower | Agrimetal

I first found out about these close to 30 yrs ago and bought one. It's built like a tank and with just a few squirts of grease has functioned perfectly since new. I mentioned these on OTT a year or two ago and now some other members use them too. Given the right areas to use them in, they are worth their weight in gold. (My opinion, anyway!) :LOL: You can find some youtube vids on the different brands and models. I can only say that my Agrimetal brand has functioned perfectly after all these years and really shows no signs of wear. They're just a simple machine that really works well.

Maybe B37 will chime in with some more thoughts.....:ROFLMAO:

There's a few threads on OTT about them or leaf collecting. I'd be happy to answer any more questions or get some pics for you.

Regards,
David

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
PTO leaf blower? Whoa..... This sounds interesting. I just sold my 30-lb backpack leaf blower because my back is giving me trouble. Any suggestions?
When I used to wear a backpack blower like a savage, I would just clear the lawn. Now I can clear the whole property :ROFLMAO:

bonus: not smelling like 2 stroke gas fumes!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
B737, that's a nice video clip with a lot of oak leaves!!

davidmem, if you're still in line to get that B2601 this blower would work great for you! There's a few different suppliers with different prices and shipping. Checking around can save you a few hundred bucks.
I don't remember offhand where B737 bought his but it sounded like the best price with delivery.

Edit: Here's one of the former threads: leaf vacuum power rake | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota
It looks like "Everything Attachments" was the supplier for the most recent buyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users