Vaccination opinions wanted...

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA

An interesting video with links to data that has been court ordered to be released. My understanding, this is the data that they were trying to seal for 75 years.

Here is a link to the group: https://phmpt.org

This group is the one that sued for the data and have uploaded all the data on their website. Additional information is required to be released in months to come.
I honestly tried watching that video.

BUT I can't understand why the guy would not just state what he is trying to say, and THEN start referencing documents, and so on to support his position.

Initially he calls out a number of deaths, around 1100 I think, but does not indicate the reason for the deaths. Could be that it was 1100 out of 11,OOO,OOO for all I know. AND maybe they were just the unlucky ones that were not protected as much as most other by the vaccine. Don't have a clue really.

Just saying, if someone does not state what he is trying to justify when dumping a lot of statistics/data on the table, only those who are truly interested in the subject will take the time to understand and digest (and figure out) what is being claimed...

The guy could have a valid point, or could be full of BS.

I do not have the time or interest to figure it out.

Edit: By the way, 75 years? That was back when I was born! Not sure how any data from that time would relate to today. Not even sure if my kids think I relate to today...LOL

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: When they find a cure for the common cold, they will then find a cure for Covid.

No one will find the cure... too many trillions of dollars would be lost,millions of 'health care' types lose their jobs, ZERO 'cold ' remedies will be sold, can't call in sick with cold anymore.....

as for the bad jabs, easy enough to happen.....
I've given blood over 100 times, maybe only 6-8 times I've NOT felt the jab,so if you do the 'math'....

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
re: When they find a cure for the common cold, they will then find a cure for Covid.

No one will find the cure... too many trillions of dollars would be lost,millions of 'health care' types lose their jobs, ZERO 'cold ' remedies will be sold, can't call in sick with cold anymore.....

as for the bad jabs, easy enough to happen.....
I've given blood over 100 times, maybe only 6-8 times I've NOT felt the jab,so if you do the 'math'....
I don't think it is about a cure.

More about reducing what one experiences if he contracts a virus.

Make your decision, take your chances.

Just the way I look at it...

If you have given blood a hundred times, I commend you!

As well as any others who do the same thing.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois

BUT I can't understand why the guy would not just state what he is trying to say, and THEN start referencing documents, and so on to support his position.

Initially he calls out a number of deaths, around 1100 I think, but does not indicate the reason for the deaths. Could be that it was 1100 out of 11,OOO,OOO for all I know. AND maybe they were just the unlucky ones that were not protected as much as most other by the vaccine. Don't have a clue really.

Just saying, if someone does not state what he is trying to justify when dumping a lot of statistics/data on the table, only those who are truly interested in the subject will take the time to understand and digest (and figure out) what is being claimed...

The guy could have a valid point, or could be full of BS.

I do not have the time or interest to figure it out.

Edit: By the way, 75 years? That was back when I was born! Not sure how any data from that time would relate to today. Not even sure if my kids think I relate to today...LOL
They requested the data gathered from the vaccines being given now for COVID to be sealed for 75 years, not going back 75 years.

Basically sealing the data for 75 years help reduce your exposure of any court proceedings.

I added a link to the article https://denvergazette.com/news/judg...cle_f007b8b4-ad66-59b4-a270-4709bc3e4814.html

The article is where the FDA got denied 75 years to gather and release the data. The FDA also tried for 55 years and that was denied.

Last edited:

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
They requested the data gathered from the vaccines being given now for COVID to be sealed for 75 years, not going back 75 years.

Basically sealing the data for 75 years help reduce your exposure of any court proceedings.
My own Doctor said that study data being sealed for 75 years is a huge red flag and not normal procedure. I guess it is to keep the cheerleaders safe.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois

The reason is because not ALL the data from Pfizer has been released, so he can't make any conclusions. In that video he did a lot of rambling because basically he was over whelmed with the amount of data present and hasn't had time to go through like he normally does to break it all down.

As for the amount of data, the FDA originally was going to release 500 pages a month, which would have taken 50+ years before it was all released. The Judge said, Nope, not happening and ordered the release in stages so that all 300,000+ pages are released by years end.

As for the not aspirating, vast majority of those giving the shots were told to jab and squeeze, don't aspirate as it takes too long. There is plenty of videos of it being discussed as well as why aspiration should be done. There were plenty of reports of people requesting the aspiration done and were told flat out they wont. Boggles my mind why, but its out there happening.

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
If you were referring to my post, it is directly related to vaccinations since it was all about the vaccine study that was used by the FDA for approval. It is literally a ton and a half of data!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
yeah 102 times then covid came to town. I told the Red Cross when I can come in maskless they can have a pint of my 69 year old blood...well aged....

EVERYONE should give blood ,at least twice in their lifetime.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Getting way off track!
I suppose so, but it is interesting to some degree.

The claim is the data was sealed for 75 years, but it wasn't, it was just being released slowly. Effectively the same I suppose.

Roughly there are 450,000 pages of data. My guess would be much of it is raw data, and there are likely pages of analysis that summarize the data. And those summaries were probably evaluated and reduced to an amount of data that could be analyzed and comprehended by the human mind over the relatively short 4 month period.

To me, although I do think all the data should be made public in total, it would be more meaningful if the data that the FDA and CDC ACTUALLY used to make their decision was made available. That is likely a summary of what the total data represents.

Not sure if that is being made available as a stand alone bit of information, or not.

I am not sure who is going to analyze 550,000 pages of data. Good luck there. No doubt in my mind that some will cherry pick the data and find things that support whatever they want to believe, without analyzing the complete data set and coming to conclusions one way or the other.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I suppose so, but it is interesting to some degree.

The claim is the data was sealed for 75 years, but it wasn't, it was just being released slowly. Effectively the same I suppose.

Roughly there are 450,000 pages of data. My guess would be much of it is raw data, and there are likely pages of analysis that summarize the data. And those summaries were probably evaluated and reduced to an amount of data that could be analyzed and comprehended by the human mind over the relatively short 4 month period.

To me, although I do think all the data should be made public in total, it would be more meaningful if the data that the FDA and CDC ACTUALLY used to make their decision was made available. That is likely a summary of what the total data represents.

Not sure if that is being made available as a stand alone bit of information, or not.

I am not sure who is going to analyze 550,000 pages of data. Good luck there. No doubt in my mind that some will cherry pick the data and find things that support whatever they want to believe, without analyzing the complete data set and coming to conclusions one way or the other.
Well THEY made the go, go, go, decisions in under 14 months based on that 500,000 pages of data. If they can make the decision in under 14 months of actually "studying" the data, there should be no issue at all releasing it.

Do you get that? If they are to be believed, someone ALREADY did see and study all the data in under 14 months. What is all this talk about years and decades?

No reasonable excuse for it.

Reactions: 1 users

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Not gonna say it was/is a hoax because I got it

however, the manner in which it was/is handled is incorrect, but at the same time nobody knew how to handle it. So really we ARE the lab rats in that sense.

Giving out the free money took it's toll. Now millions aren't working anymore, but that's fixing to come to an abrupt end now that inflation is as high as it's ever been in our lifetimes. People gonna have to go back to work or work 2+ jobs in order to survive in this. I make decent money versus what my bills are, but even I'm eyeing a 3rd job.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I won't list specifics, but I got 2 doses only because it looked like I would be forced to in order to keep my job.
If not for that and I could go back, no way I'd get any of them.
Not a pro choice thing, not a religious thing. They just simply caused me lots of issues since.

Botamon

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
Winnemucca, Nevada
Cleaning out junk a couple days ago I found an old wallet of mine. Inside was a blood donor card, donations starting in 1965, in Binghamton, New York. Been donating ever since but no idea of how many times in the last 50+ years.

Got both shots (Moderna) + the booster. No problems.

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I am not sure who is going to analyze 550,000 pages of data. Good luck there.
If only there was a machine that could quickly collate the data and illustrate trends in an easy to evaluate graphic form...

Sadly, science has failed us and no such item exists.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I just saw this regarding a 4th vaccine dose for those who what them:

Topol noted that the FDA's move legitimizes what many Americans are doing anyway. Anyone who wants a fourth dose can go to a pharmacy and receive one just by saying that they need one because they are immunocompromised.

Also read that the US is about to offer a 4th dose to those who want it over the age of 50. Put us in this category.

Still, no hurry here. We will wait until officially qualified. Thinking in the past we may have hurt ourselves moving too soon. Well not really, as we have remained healthy, but who knows?

mike0000

Equipment
Kubota L3901, RTV900
Sep 15, 2021
Southern Indiana
I just saw this regarding a 4th vaccine dose for those who what them:

Topol noted that the FDA's move legitimizes what many Americans are doing anyway. Anyone who wants a fourth dose can go to a pharmacy and receive one just by saying that they need one because they are immunocompromised.

Also read that the US is about to offer a 4th dose to those who want it over the age of 50. Put us in this category.

Still, no hurry here. We will wait until officially qualified. Thinking in the past we may have hurt ourselves moving too soon. Well not really, as we have remained healthy, but who knows?
My wife and I (both 52) are also having this conversation, she’s ready to get the fourth shot. I‘m thinking we may want to wait a bit, if another wave/surge seems likely, we go ahead and get it. I will probably do whatever makes her happy.

Mike

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
I'm trying to understand the need for the fourth shot.

Many of vaccines, MMR you get as a child and good for life, Tetanus you get every 10 years, etc.

(schedule here Adult Immunization Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group | CDC )

I understand the need for the annual flu shot because you are protecting against variations of the flu that may be spread.

Yet, what I have read on COVID, the original vaccine had worked against all strains. So, if the original vaccine works against all strains, then why the need for so many booster shots?

Just a little confusing to me.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
I'm trying to understand the need for the fourth shot.

Many of vaccines, MMR you get as a child and good for life, Tetanus you get every 10 years, etc.

(schedule here Adult Immunization Schedule by Vaccine and Age Group | CDC )

I understand the need for the annual flu shot because you are protecting against variations of the flu that may be spread.

Yet, what I have read on COVID, the original vaccine had worked against all strains. So, if the original vaccine works against all strains, then why the need for so many booster shots?

Just a little confusing to me.
It’s not about the shot.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Well, after beating around the bush on this subject, wife and I got the second booster shot this morning.

We were just past six months since getting the first booster. We figured that six months from now in the fall there is a chance the virus might take off again, just like the flu does every year. So we positioned ourselves to be at the six month point again at the end of September, should another booster be needed/available.

Just thought I would share this, since I started the thread asking for opinions...