Truth isn't easy to find these days

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
especially since the Epoch Times was founded in 2000 by John Tang and other Chinese Americans affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

I read the free version several times. Nothing to get the hair on the neck to stand up,
So I take it you support the Communist Chinese Party.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My wife and I followed our doctor’s advice and were vaccinated and had 2 boosters. A few months ago we both came down with stuffy noses and mild sore throat. The Covid test was positive. All we experienced was a few days of those symptoms and then it was over. The vaccinations do work. But I am trained in science and put my confidence there instead of social media when making those types of decisions.
My wife and I have only had the two shots.

She's been treating covid patients from the beginning. Being exposed daily. It was over a year before I could get vaccinated.

She's tested twice weekly. To this day she hasn't tested positive for covid one time.

Even when her coworker who shared a 10x12 office with her tested positive. Course in their office they weren't masked.

Another tested positive who she just went to lunch with.

She worked the covid ward 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for months.

I was exposed on multiple occasions while unmasked, as well as unvaccinated. Never once had a positive test. The few times i've thought i had it, once was my normal yearly sinus infection, and the other was a normal double ear infection I end up with yearly.

So... results very considerably.

Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Stop calling it a vaccine folks. They changed the definition on you. MSM and social media have Orwelled you into thinking a mRNA injection is a vaccine. Since forever, it has been defined as something that WAS the virus, a toxin produced BY the virus or was a synthetic COPY of the virus. I took this screenshot back in April of 2020 from the HHS website. I knew they would change it, and I was right. Now, they added mRNA injectables as a "vaccine". They changed the rules like always. I aptly named the file :LOL:
Edit- HHS "new" version https://www.hhs.gov/immunization/basics/types/index.html

As an aside, ya wanna know why the package insert on the 'VID shot is blank? Because they tell you to go to a website where THEY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. It can be edited, modified, re worded at will depending on what they want you to know.
theyll change the definition.JPG

Reactions: 2 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
My wife and I followed our doctor’s advice and were vaccinated and had 2 boosters. A few months ago we both came down with stuffy noses and mild sore throat. The Covid test was positive. All we experienced was a few days of those symptoms and then it was over. The vaccinations do work. But I am trained in science and put my confidence there instead of social media when making those types of decisions.
"confidence" in science = bah humbug!

"Confidence"..... like the "confidence" there was in the "science" of Thalidomide use for the treatment of morning sickness?
Thalidomide "science" caused birth defects in over 10,000 children.

Many people just blindly follow ANY so called "science", until it is sometimes discovered that "science" got it all WRONG!!
Arrogant Faucci actually stated : "I am science"!
What a buffoon !

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Epoch Times: Since 2016, the Falun Gong-backed newspaper has used aggressive Facebook tactics and right-wing misinformation to create an anti-China, pro-Trump media empire.

Stoopid is as Stoopid does. A half million dead Americans didn’t have the $163,000 treatments Trump rec’d paid for by taxpayers and which he failed to support for the public and refused to admit being personally vaccinated. Many of those deaths are on him and his behavior.

Strange how much diminished are deaths among the vaccinated…. (almost none) Yet B.S. continues among Epoch Times readers who won’t trust capitalist main stream media that would eagerly point out their own competitors fake-news (if any were actually issued.) But “alternative news” sources somehow have following by those who can’t see the obvious.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Strange how much diminished are deaths among the vaccinated…. (almost none) s.
I'm not clear on the point you are making with this statement.

(on reread, after several times, I think you are saying it is strange that there are almost no deaths among the vaccinated, but not sure about that on my end, and don't want to put words in your mouth)(BUT this would not be strange if the vaccination was effective)

Only asking because I recall it being reported by different sources that most of the recent covid deaths have been suffered by the unvaccinated.

Have no way to know really. Are you saying that most recent deaths are suffered by the vaccinated?

Just curious really. Don't really care much. We chose the vaccination route, but to each his own and best of luck to everyone either way.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Just curious really. Don't really care much. We chose the vaccination route, but to each his own and best of luck to everyone either way.
I think that line there sums it up the best.

If one decides vaccine is the best for him/her, more power to the person and let the individual get as many shots as they feel is needed.

If one decides vaccine is not the best for him/her, more power to the person and let the individual go about his/her life as he/she pleases.

My issues has become more with forcing people to do something than what is being done. Let the adult decide (I understand kids need guidance via their PARENTS).

Everyone makes choices and then we have to live with the consequences of our choices. I don't like it when the government takes that choice away.

Reactions: 8 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
They lied from day 1, folks. They went from "you don't need a mask" to prevent people from buying them to "everyone wears a mask all the time" . Then kept it that way even after it was proven They DO NOT provide any protection in social settings.
They lied about the positivity rate. They lied about the death rate. Hell, they lied about what people died from.
No surprise they lied about the shot (it is not a vaccine).
I would publically agree with you on every point but im afraid the FBI will kick my door in and destroy my life with Trumped up charges.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sep 3, 2022
America
once was my normal yearly sinus infection, and the other was a normal double ear infection I end up with yearly
My Mom told me to take a clove of garlic (or two), slice it like an accordian and swallow it whole at first signs of an infection. It has worked every single time when I had "yearly sinus infections" including a recent poke in the arm by a wire fence that ended up with a quarter sized red ring around it indicating infection. Took a clove of garlic and the next day it looked normal again. You must crush or slice the garlic to get the good stuff and it must be fresh garlic, not processed in any way.

They (media, big gov, big pharma, cdc, nih...) lied about Ivermectin and hydroxycloroquine, and good old Vit D3, zinc, Vit C, and quercetin. It's a "coronavirus" like a cold. Zinc/plus works for that too.

Oh, and take a multivitamin daily. You cannot get everything you need from food alone.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I’m still waiting to get my vaccine in the mail so I can vaccinate myself and mail the paperwork back so they know I took it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried to follow the science, but it simply was not there. I then followed the money and that's where I found the science.

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I would publically agree with you on every point but im afraid the FBI will kick my door in and destroy my life with Trumped up charges.
That's what Randy Weaver was afraid of too. And they did.
I use a VPN that runs through a server in an undisclosed location overseas. And I don't mean Hillarys server in Chappaqua. If they want to find me they'll have to spend a whole lotta resources to do so.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I use a VPN that runs through a server in an undisclosed location overseas. And I don't mean Hillarys server in Chappaqua. If they want to find me they'll have to spend a whole lotta resources to do so.
9DF22F62-05A0-4990-9B1B-F82C673E2166.jpeg

BA1694C1-FBC6-4988-A982-C0AFC8300819.jpeg

Surely there is another evil twin racing the same bike with the same number in the VA area 🤣

I use an iPhone to get on here 🤣