Trespass

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Father-in-Law lives not too far away on the same FM road as we do. He has a Backhoe I can borrow in case of Trespassers. ;) :ROFLMAO: oooops.
Have to be careful even with a backhoe handy. Just finished a case with a “customer” that decided to sell his $45K boat to his insurance company by cutting it into several pieces, burying it in various places on his property, and reporting it stolen. Those fresh digs weren’t too hard to find. 😳

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Have to be careful even with a backhoe handy. Just finished a case with a “customer” that decided to sell his $45K boat to his insurance company by cutting it into several pieces, burying it in various places on his property, and reporting it stolen. Those fresh digs weren’t too hard to find. 😳
True - - -

We had a local "entrepreneur" selling certain "products" from his home.

Couple local rocket scientists (sorry @xrocketengineer ;)) decided to rob him at his house.

He was obviously prepared for the possibility.

Long story short, "business-person" buries one of them in the woods with his Kubota backhoe. 😲

I don't remember what model the Kubota TLB was.... ;)

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
^^^^^^

Yeah, bad idea all around. I can only imagine what kind of insurance fraud goes on every day.

My reference to a backhoe was entirely in Jest of course (bringing the subject back on track). ;)

Reactions: 1 user

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
^^^^^^

Yeah, bad idea all around. I can only imagine what kind of insurance fraud goes on every day.
I did almost 3 decades at a kubota dealer. I'm one of the few who are well aware of how much fraud goes on. KTAC included. Made a few people mad because I wouldn't make "good" on their requests that would've been fraudulent. Changed jobs and a few of those fraudsters followed me. Everyone knows one of them in this area. Ran for Mayor. Daren probably knows who I'm talking about ;)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I did almost 3 decades at a kubota dealer. I'm one of the few who are well aware of how much fraud goes on. KTAC included. Made a few people mad because I wouldn't make "good" on their requests that would've been fraudulent. Changed jobs and a few of those fraudsters followed me. Everyone knows one of them in this area. Ran for Mayor. Daren probably knows who I'm talking about ;)
There's a few of them around here. That good ol' boy network.

I'm not sure who your referring too though. I didn't pay attention to that race.